Healthcare industry in the Philippines needs a lot more attention. More filipino people are becoming unhealthy due to the fast-paced environment and lifestyle. In fact, the Philippines has an increased number of heart and kidney failure diseases and suicide. Doctors and Clinics are also in demand thus accessing a good check-up might be tiresome and hassle for everyone who wants to be checked. Most hospitals also don’t have a streamlined process, where they need to fill up manual forms and submit papers for requirements before getting the assistance they truly need.
Medo.ph is designed to gear the Philippine healthcare into digitalization. It is a social enterprise specially concentrated in the health industry.
A web and mobile platform where consumer services include:
- Diet check (monitoring food consumption based on carbs, cholesterol, sugar, blood level, etc)
- Medicine intake reminder
- Exercise plan reminder
- Doctor's initial check up via video call
- Free call for suicidal help and support
- Booking hospital rooms
- Scheduling clinic appointments
- Streamlined laboratory requests submission and other internal hospital processes
Medo.ph's services to medical practitioners include:
- Doctor check up via video call or chat
- Cloud clinical system
- Hospital room booking
- Internal laboratory reservation requests from online users
- Overall hospital online appointment system
Medo.ph is still in a pre start up phase and we have initially launched the web application, ensuring the great UI/UX design in place for excellent user experience. Next phase would be for testing and implementation and will be readily available in a couple of days. We have a steadfast vision and an initial roadmap available to backers interested in knowing more about this life-changing health platform in the Philippines.
Funds will be primarily used for:
- Development of the website and mobile application (both Android and iOS)
- Creation of streamline CRM for hospitals and clinics based on their internal processes.
- Server and IP maintenance.
- VOIP for video calls (Doctor online check up and suicide support video calls/chat)
- Data analytics, hospital room booking development features
- UI/UX design
- Main regional hub set up in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao for local partnerships (For doctors/clinics/hospitals in the provincial area)
Highlights and Social Enterprise Impact include:
- Improvement of access to healthcare facilities and amenities.
- Health, Diet and Exercise coaching plan.
- Doctor video call feature where you can talk to a professional anytime, anywhere.
- Suicide prevention and support if you select the SUICIDE HELP button. It's free for everyone. We are committed to save lives
- A Billion-dollar market and readily available consumer traffic
- Initial web development launched.
- Lots of business development window opportunities related to healthcare
- Can achieve impact-driven support from foundations, government and NGO
- Profitable social enterprise business in the Philippine healthcare industry
Digital is the way forward. We are heading into digital age and now is the rise of tech savvy Gen Z population (with millennial spill overs). In 3-5 years time, majority of digitally inclined filipinos will be using and utilizing this app. Medo.ph aims to be the next Grab, Lazada or Food Panda in the Philippines, specifically designed to cater the health industry. Funding this social enterprise business will let you appreciate the value of living a healthy life by giving the right health advise, psychological support and connecting them to health entities online. Be part of this impact-driven technology based social enterprise in the health sector and help millions of filipinos access the best health care they truly deserve.
For serious investor queries and comprehensive business plan presentation, kindly contact me at [email protected]