THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS DONATED SO FAR!!
(please note you can only pay by paypal online - contact me if you would like to pay by cash/cheque)
Dear family and friends,
On the 21st April 2013 I will be running The London Marathon to raise money for NAKURU CHILDREN'S PROJECT. The marathon is 26 miles long and it will be the first time I have ever run one, so it'll be a very challenging, but rewarding experience with your support!
Who I am raising money for:
Nakuru Children's Project is a registered charity that aims to improve the education and lives of the children in Nakuru, Kenya.
I hope to raise money towards building new classrooms for the children as their current mud classrooms are falling apart, dark, dusty and overcrowded, making them a dangerous and unpleasant environment to learn in. The benefits of building new, permanent classrooms include having electricity, a blackboard and enabling the children to learn in a cleaner, lighter and safer environment with better facilities.
I would be extremley grateful for your donations to try and raise as much money as possible towards building the new classrooms. One bag of cement is just £7 and will go towards creating a better learning environment that will benefit the future of so many children.
(4% of your donation goes to 'go get funding' for using their website for my sponsor page, the other 96% goes straight to the charity - alternatively if you would prefer to donate directly through the charity, or would like to learn more about the fantastic work they do please visit http://hakuna-matata.org.uk/ but please let me know so that I can thank you and keep a record of how much I manage to raise!)
Thank you ever so much for your support,
(PayPal payments go to the PayPal account that the charity has set up in the name of Zoe Kelland)