Hello. My name Is Ivan. I am 24 years old. I am in the difficult situation now. Let me to begin my story about me.
I study in the Moscow Institute of Television and Broadcast "Ostankino". When I was 13 I have got sick with diabetes and when I spend a lot of time in the hospitals I began to great interest in music. It was hobby for me but I did not know that I will be a musician. When I finished my school I got sick with tuberculosis. I spend 3 years of my life in the hospitals. I had 2 operations on my lungs. My doctors cut 1/3 part of my left lung and 1/4 part of my right lung. Now I am ill only with diabetes but I have some problems with my health. After my rehabilitation I wanted to heave higher education and I decided to go to the Institute of my favorite profession. I am on the second course of this Institute now.
What situation prompted to start a fundraiser?
I had a work on this summer. I was a DJ and mounter on the parties but now I have not any work. It is very hard to find some work in my country for me without the experience. I have some money from my social payments but it is only for my food and some dresses. It is difficult to live in my country now because the prices are very high and I have not any possible to buy the equipment that I need for my music production. Now i have several musical instruments and tools for production but it is very little for my future profession.
What I need?
I need these equipment:
1. Common non gaming videocard.
2. Four microphones: instrumental stereo set, vocal microphone, microphone for room recording.
3. Microphone stands.
4. Stands for guitars (I have some guitars now).
5. Acoustic absorbers for room.
6. MIDI keyboard and stand for it.
7. Sample libraries and virtual instruments (I have licensed digital audio workstation now).
8. Resources for promotion my work.
9. Books and courses for the training.
10. Money for launch Music Project.
11. Support of big and talented musician.
I will be very glad of any your help.
Contacts of employers who will give me some work or who will work with me.
Some instruments for the soundrecording.
Some books and tutorials for musicians and soundproducers.
Epilogue: I finish my story and I want to say that I do not like easy ways but now I need a help.