We are Raising Funds to donate to our beneficiaries.
As of now we have 2 beneficiaries
1. Liam Shady Padilla
2. Project Brave kids.
We are a Non profit organization that is helping others who are battling with cancer our organization "Fight Against Cancer Together" is doing this in behalf of my late Sister Ciela H. Marquez who had AML Leukemia.
This is our First time to have a head-shaving event in the Metro that serves to raise funds and awareness of childhood cancer.
Through the symbolic gesture of shaving bald, we aim to:
- Create awareness of childhood cancer in Philippines
- Show children with cancer and their families that they are not alone in their fight against cancer
- Tell children with cancer that it is OK to be bald
- Raise funds and help children with cancer and their families
- Build a community of support for children with cancer and their families
Every shaven head at this event represents the understanding by an individual of the ordeals that a child with cancer is subjected to. By volunteering to shave, shavees become "Fight Against Cancer Together" ambassadors in helping to raise awareness of childhood cancer among their family and friends. It also provides an opportunity to garner support from the public in the form of donations.