Hi everyone, my name is Jocelyn, and I'm the owner of the blog The Intentional Warrior.
My goal with The Intentional Warrior is to teach millennial women, that feel insecure and unfulfilled, to reach their dream lives by living their lives on purpose. In order to do this I want to grow The Intentional Warrior from just a blog into an informational business with a membership site, and coaching.
To turn The Intentional Warrior into a business that truly makes an impact in women's lives, I need you help.
Your donation will help me:
1) to gain certifications that will improve my ability to help clients
2) to purchase the software and programs required to proceed with providing clients with coaching and membership site
3) hire a video editor to make the best training videos possible for the e-courses
4) hire a graphic artist to make the workbooks/checklists look their best
5) hire a web developer/web maintenance person to make sure the site looks and works at 100% for optimal client experiences
6) hire an assistant to help me get everything done that needs doing to get everything set-up properly serve clients.
The membership site will include:
1) a forum for members' to connect and share success stories
2) behind the scenes content
3) a new e-course with worksheets or a new e-book per month
4) contests and giveaways
5) a 25% discount on the purchase of any coaching program
Membership will retail at $24.99/month
The 12 week group program will consist of one 90 minute/week, with worksheets to do during the week.
Week 1) Review and current lifestyle satisfaction quiz
Week 2) Finding your purpose and your why
Week 3) Goal setting
Week 4) Action steps
Week 5) What's holding you back
Week 6) Strengths/Weakness
Week 7) Success habits
Week 8) Mindset
Week 9) Letting go
Week 10) Basic manifestation
Week 11) Strategies for not giving up
Week 12) Looking back, where are you now?
There will be 4 groups throughout the year, each group will consist of 10 spots and each spot will retail for $1,250.
The plan is to launch both by 15 June 2020
I have always wanted to help women. To make an impact in someone's life.
With your help I can do this.