Groutville Centre of Hope is a wholly black female owned who are also part of the Groutville community and established in 2019. These 5 brave women saw a great need in their community. They decided to open and non-profit organization that will have holistic approach to addressing job creation, poverty alleviation, health, wellness, substance abuse rehabilitation and education .The success of Groutville Centre of Hope lies with integrated practical and theoretical knowledge. The policy of the company is to provide help where help is needed at all times to its community and surrounding areas. The organization always aims to display its core values of people integrity professionalism and most importantly performance in an intellectually stimulating and challenging environment.
The vision of Groutville Centre of Hope is to build and uplift our historically disadvantaged communities
Groutville Centre of Hope prides itself on experienced and mature leadership that is able to add tremendous value to any alliance or partnership entered into. The company can add tremendous value to any strategic partner through the expertise it brings through its understanding of relevant community. Groutville centre of hope had highly experienced and innovative individuals with sophisticated people skills. We pride ourselves in our high personal integrity and ability to create trust.
Groutville centre of hope’s core competencies lies in my ability to apply confidence in every task, show initiative and tenacity coupled with the obsession to work together with any growth- oriented individuals. Our volunteers are hardworking and reliable; this organization strictly operates on empowering its community
REGISTERED COMPANY NAME:GROUTVILLE CENTRE OF HOPE
CONTACT PERSON:Mpumelelo Ncube
We offer the following services:
- Poverty alleviation
- Substance abuse rehabilitation
- Skill development
- Assistance in employment hunting
- Counselling for HIV/AIDS
Groutville Centre of Hope conducts its programmes in a way that allows it to not compromise the following values and principles:
- Responsibility – we make smart decisions and take accountability for all our actions
- Respect for community and their needs
- We encourage open communication to meet expectations.
- Success and taking opportunities
- We strive for growth and being winners
- We open to undertake change and finding better ways to implement these changes
- We have a strong passion in all that we do and how we deliver our services
- We maintain a good partnership with everyone through teamwork and synergy