After 10,000’s of healthy nourishing meals served to our Govinda’s patrons and thousands of free plates (Prasadam) distributed at our Sunday Feast, our old kitchen badly needs an upgrade
When : We intend to do this straight after the Christmas break, this year.
What is required ?
The basement kitchen needs :
1. Fire resistant Grade 1 wall cladding
2. Completely sealed kitchen work area to deliver highest level of hygiene.
3. Fire resistant sealed floor
4. Removal of antiquated and defunct air extractors, to be replaced by current environmental health standard air extraction
(This will mean devotees can work and serve in a proper environment)
5. Removal and disposal of substandard kitchen equipment
6. Purchase of new kitchen equipment
7. Bringing storage areas to standard required by Environmental Health Office
To do all of this we need your immediate help.
Because the Kitchen is a working one and provides finance and support for the Temple, the time the kitchen is not in use is a major concern.
Please help with this appeal and share the link far and wide.
Your servants at Iskcon Dublin