We are raising funds to reunite all people of African descent and establishment of United States of Africa or The Republic of Africa.
Global Pan Africanism Network (GPAN) is an international Civil Rights and Political organization registered in Accra,Ghana to reunite all people of African descent,advocate for their rights and freedoms throughout the world.
Follow us on Facebook @
Funds raised will go towards Global Pan Africanism Network (GPAN) Pan African programmes and economic development projects to uplift the living standards of the African people.
Our focus is capacity building and empowering young people,women and children through their talents or Education.
Industrialization of Africa and Deployment of Advanced Agriculture systems to increase food production in Africa.
Youth Leadership- Global Pan Africanism Network (GPAN) will nurture and train young Pan African leaders to provide missing leadership in Africa.
The following are our objectives:
GLOBAL PAN AFRICANISM NETWORK(GPAN)
United Prosperous Africa
We seek to Reunite all people of African descent, advocate for their rights and freedoms throughout the world.
1. To promote love and reunite all people of African descent with their ancestral motherland,advocate for their rights and freedoms.
2. To combat tribalism in Africa and fight racism throughout the world.
3. To promote African culture and create a unique identity that all people of African descent will be proud of.
4. To promote education and true knowledge of black history.
5. To promote Swahili language and other indigenous languages spoken by people of African descent throughout the world.
6. To promote Tourism in Africa by marketing Africa as a single destination.
7. To engineer technology, culture, economic and political revolution.
8. To promote Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness.
9. To empower young people, women and children through their talents.
10. To promote equality and equal opportunities for all.
11. To encourage Trade among GPAN member states and spearhead financial revolution.
12. To have a Global Health care plan for GPAN member states.
13. Advocate for environmental conversations through promotion of green energy and encourage planting of indigenous trees.
14. To advocate for land equality in Africa and equitable distribution of land.