In the last fiscal year, Global Impact continued to work closely with nonprofit, private and public sector entities helping them achieve their fundraising, philanthropic and corporate social responsibility goals.
The report outlines accomplishments such as distributing $114 million to charities, generating nearly $22 million in pledges for more than 100 charity alliance partners through about 300 public and private sector campaigns, and serving 52 corporate and nonprofit partners by providing advisory and fiscal services. Other highlights include:
- Addition of six regional high impact funds to support the fight against poverty.
- Response in the wake of nine disasters to support partners on the ground providing humanitarian assistance.
- Expansion of Growfund to the giving circle community.
- Leadership for the Combined Federal Campaign in national marketing and local zone implementation.
- Design and implementation of Pathfinder International’s first-ever Giving Day, which raised in excess of $130,000 and activated over 500 new and existing donors.
- Customization of Philanthropy University’s data management platform to optimize resources.
- Launch of operations in the United Kingdom and Vietnam and initiation of registration in Canada and Australia.