Global Enterprise International™©
" Synenergy Triad North America "
Lower Carbon Emissions, Providing Training & Employment, Independency From Foreign Fuel, Investing In America’s Future!
The technology we will employ to produce the Syn-Jet Fuel is (GTL) gas to liquid and (F-T) Fischer Tropsch Fuel Technology in conjunction with eco-friendly technology which will capture carbon. This eco-friendly technology routes carbon emissions that would dissipate into the atmosphere back through the process which when the carbon interacts with the liquids it enriches the final product. There are billions of tons of synthetic waste in landfills polluting our land and the environment. We have the technology today to take that waste and turn it into a valuable product that.
This a once in a life time opportunity to create the wave and not just ride it. Many people regret not investing in Microsoft, Google to name a few. Little did we know they would be the giants they are today. The American Dream is still alive! I am an merican born citizen, this is an American company. Global Enterprise International's time has come. Lets cross the finish line together. American companies can compete with foreign companies for the lion's share of the USA fuel market.
1) Reduces carbon emissions during production of the fuel through Carbon Capture Technology. The Carbon emissions emitted when commercial or military jets are in flight is greatly reduced when burned.
2) Geatly reduces the carbon emissions released into the atmosphere from jets burning fuel.
3) Reduces the amount of synthetic and municipal waste in landfills.
4) The refinery will give a boost to economic development in the city, state and county built in. 5) 5,000+ citizens will be employed in the first phase 2,500 employed, second phase 2,500+ employed along with employment opportunities for veterans. The process is a physical-chemical process for the production of liquid hydrocarbons (gasoline, kerosene, jet fuel, diesel and synthetic lubricants). The processing fossil fuels can be replaced by using natural gas and synthetics, (stock: synthetic waste, municipal waste, bio matter.
5) This project has undergone the scrutiny of the city, county and state economic development department and a preliminary approval from the EPA for our project to be able to build this facility on a (Super Fund Site)
6) Full Scope of project: GEI Corporate HQ/Synthetic Jet Fuel Refinery, Fuel Storage, Eco. Friendly Power Plant R&D Alternative Fuel & Energy Think Tank. We have aptly named “Synenergy Triad North America™©”. Our Logo is representative of the Synenergy Triad comprised of Fuel Production, Energy Production, Fuel Storage, completing the “Triad”)
This project will be built in a state where the USA reined supreme in the industrial revolution. We must invest in our future, our future is our children and our environment. We will build an ecofriendly work environment and facility, employing ecofriendly practices throughout the building, production, operation of the facility and the best eco office practices. We have worked hard to bring this project to fruition, success is within our grasp.
This fundraiser will open door's to extended opportunities for grants, loans, tax incentives and the release of funds critical to our mission. We thank you for your time and attention to our request. Competition: Sasol - South African based diesel fuel producer. Is in the process of building a mega diesel refinery in Louisiana, USA. They are global power giant in the production of fuel and fuel products. GEI is David and Sasol is our Goliath. There is just something wrong when a foreign company can walk through the front door of the USA but American companies can't compete on the same level on our own shores. I believe this is possible to do and we are doing it. We are a USA based company who will train and employ and train citizens in the USA. Help us invest in the future of our country.
Global Enterprise International
Funding: Michigan’s MILE Act also differs from conventional forms of business investing in that it allows Michigan corporations and limited liability companies to sell a small share in its business to non-accredited investors, “without having to register these interests as securities,” according to Michigan Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
We are poised for success the our business plan, budget have been reviewed by the economic development department of the city we will launch our project in. We are offering the following for your contributions.
Option 1) The first (15k) Contributers will have an opportunity to be awarded 1 Common Stock per each $1USD. You agree to pay any PayPal fee's.
Option 2) Exclusive to (1k) Contributers. You will be awarded 5k Common Stock per 1k,USD. Up to 50k Common Stock.
Our business plan, 10 year budget and profit projections, project site, long-term funding in place. In order for us to access the funding we must meet certain bench marks. By obtaining the short term funding goal of 50,000USD we will be able to reach all bench marks prescribed by the industrial park and their economic development department as well as the investors requirement for funding of Phase I of the project™©
Poject Location USA
200 acre project site. The industrial park has offered land as an incentive for bringing locating our business / industrial project in their fair city. Interim corporate office space located in their Alternative Energy Center, Tax breaks and incentives. In order for GEI to make full use of the benefits and opportunities offered by the city must meet certain bench marks within a 24 month period. Weare required to train and hire a min of 20+ employee’s by te end of the 24 month's ad reak ground and begin construction as well. Oncce we have completed satisfying all bench marks GEI will be deeded the 200 acres and become title holder of the peoperty were the refinery will be built. This Industrial park has links to all services such as rail, sea, interstate and transportation, allowing the seamless coordination of logistics and infrastructure.
Premium Synthetic Liquid Fuel Products:
* Synthetic Jet Fuel, Diesel Fuel
* Downstream fuel products
DOE, commercial aviation, city and state government, as well as the private sector. We will supply Commercial Grade & Military Synthetic-Jet Fuel and lubricants.
Secure short term funding
Open Corporate HQ
Break Ground in 2015
GTL-Synthetic Jet/Diesel Fuel Refinery 3yr build with completion 2017
First production test run and certification of fuel product March 2018
Team GEI thanks you for taking the time to review our project and thank those of you who will contribute.