Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Steve Jobs, 1997
Hi, My name is Silindzile Shongwe and I have been afforded the opportunity to meet a Misfit Architect in Australia for a Masterclass that promises to be a life changing experience. I am a recent graduate with a Masters in Architecture and I am itching to source the greatest influences and inspirations that will shape the Architect I am growing into.
This campaign is created to raise funds to attend the Glenn Murcutt Masterclass which will run from 15 Sep - 29 Sep 2019. 25% (R21 000/$1483) of the Masterclass fee has been raised through my savings, with the remaining 75% (R61 000/ $4300) left to make this all into a reality. I am super excited about this and hope you can resonate with the emotion of being at the footsteps of your dream.
The contribution that resonates well with your soul will be highly appreciated. The countdown begins :).
Please share with whoever you think might be interested and please have a look at my portfolio over the years:
Peace and Lovely things, Silindzile Shongwe