Good day everyone.
My father, Julanie Merle, is currently in ICU. He experienced a chest pain this Monday, June 10, 2018, and was rushed to a nearby clinic but was moved to a hospital and there, the doctors advised us that he should have an angiogram which we are referred to Makati Medical.
Upon arriving, the doctors let us decide if we will let him unrdergo angioplasty for he is now in critical condition and only this procedure will help him survive. Of course, we choose to go on with the procedure despite of the amount we will be needing. The procedure is fast, thanks to the doctors, the technology and of course to thd greatest physician, our Lord.
He is still under observation. Lord-willing he will be in the normal room tomorrow. Every amount will help us but more that we need your prayers.