Our 4th school in need of help, we came to the western Thailand after completing refurbish works at Ban Sapan School in Nan, Thailand.
About Huay Mak Oo School
Located along the border of Myanmar-Thailand, Huay Mak Oo School provides schooling from kindergarten to Thai elementary 3. A community of 44 householders of ethnic Thai minority Karen origin, the school serves the only education opportunity available at vicinity, and nearby Tak Province which is across the river.
Though the school receives some degree of support from the royal family and the Thai government, we feel the school has much neglected and sidelined from the mainstream education system. We aim to improve the school infrastructure, provide better living and schooling environment through our campaign.
What We Need
Our survey of the school concluded the following necessities. All donation in kind will be forwarded to the school, and volunteers will arrange logistic and labour need. On behalf of the school, we would like to thank all generous donation received.
- Books for children below 3 years old
- Soft toys
- Mosquito repellents, mosquito nets, first aid kits
- Cleaning tools such as, broom, scope, dishwashing liquid
- Adult & children sized life jackets
- Tables and chairs
- Cabinets or bookshelves
- A new 4x10 meter long building, to be use as a library and multi-purpose classroom. Estimated cost at 500,000 baht.
- Purchase of all kinds of handy tools
More of Our Work
- Past Activity in Mae Wang School, Chiang Mai Thailand
- Ban Sapan School Geographical Location
- About Us - Our Facebook Page