1.0 GIDEON TAIWO FOUNDATION: A SUCCINCT HISTORICAL OVERVIEW
Gideon Taiwo Foundation is borne out of the passion inspired in my heart to reach out to the unreached by meeting their physical and psychological needs like food, clothes, shoes, love, care etc.
Our Lord Jesus Christ preached love and it is in my agenda to extend the love to these ones as I hope to create in them a long lasting impression that they matter in our world today. It is in my belief that when we extend love to people that they matter, they are empowered to reciprocate the same.
This mission was inspired in my heart earlier this year (2018). It is an inspiration to touch the lives of people who are downtrodden by providing for their needs as the Lord help me. By the special grace of God, after this foundatin was received, I was able to discuss with men and women of God who have decided to help me in every way they can to go to locations and rule the place for Christ (by their physical appearance).
As a team, there is so much we can achieve and do. This is the main reason why we had to draw our core values to guide our philosophy about reaching out. These core values are stated in item 2.0 of this proposal.
Our plan is to reach out to people in villages by sponsoring their children's academics, enrolling them at business schools and also offering a platform to bring out the talents in them which will make them useful for God and to their community at large.
2.0 CORE VALUES/MISSION & VISION STATEMENT
As a team of believers who have offered to render service to our God, we have decided to set these core values to be our watchword as we are bent on making this reaching out a yearly basis. The core values are:
- Every man is unique in his own way.
- Man is a product of Gods creation and must be cared for.
- Irrespective of sex, tribe and race, every man on earth matters to God.
- To make life better by showing care to the less privileged.
- To inspire hope to the world through Jesus.
- To create an environment of love.
- To live a long lasting impression in the hearts of the less privileged.
- To reach out through men and women who would partner with us to fulfill the mandate given to us by God.
- Reaching out to the less privileged who wouldmake Jesus their Lord and Saviour.
- To have an orphanage home in all thestates in Nigeria, in all the countries in Africa and also, all the continents of the world.
- To have an independent platform that will be able to care for the less privileged through what is contributed to better the lives of the downtrodden.
Prospectively, after waiting on the Lord for direction and carrying out enough painstaking feasibility study, we have decided to start from Ilesha, Osun State.
Our proposed date have been fixed for:
26th of December, 2018.
Time: 10:00 am
5.0 PARTNERSHIP / HOW WE HOPE TO RAISE FUNDS
We are trusting you Sirs/Mas (recipients of this proposal) to partner with us in the different ways you can. You can partner by sending cash, giving out clothes, shoes, food items etc. for the course of this mission.
7.0 ACCOUNT TO BE USED
Currently, we are still hoping to open a corporate account but the available account is what would be used for now to accept all payments, invoices and expenditure of the outfit.
The link is www.payme.ng/gtfoundation
(Our Treasurer’s Account)
Hassan Titilope Olaoluwa
Access Bank Plc.
Thank you and God bless you.
.giving hope to the world!
Yours in His Vineyard,