Pak Long and Nano were born to be part of the river. You can never seperate them because the river is where they belong.
Both of them are very competent kayakers. It has always been their dream to kayak and explore different rivers from different countries. This December, Pak Long and Nano are planning to join the Asahan River Festival in Indonesia. Asahan River is on the top 5 list of the World's Largest White Water Rivers. They have been training for months now, hoping to get a good result in Asahan.
Here are some background information about the both of them. Pak Long and Nano are both born and raised in Gopeng, a small town in Perak, Malaysia, where it is famous for its white water. Pak Long has been kayaking for more than 18 years now, while Nano has been doing it for about 6 years now.
Rivers that Pak Long had conquered :
1. Citarik River (Indonesia)
2. Asahan River (Indonesia)
3. Alas River (Indonesia)
4. Sungai Padas (Sabah, Malaysia)
5. Sungai Kiulu (Sabah, Malaysia)
6. Sungai Sedim (Kedah, Malaysia)
7. Kuala Kubu (Selangor, Malaysia)
8. Kenaboi (Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia)
9. Sungai Loh (Terengganu, Malaysia)
10. Sungai Perlus ( Perak, Malaysia)
11. Sungai Kuala Woh Tapah (Perak, Malaysia)
12. Sungai Korbu (Perak, Malaysia)
13. Sungai Singor (Perak, Malaysia)
14. Sungai Sungkai (Perak, Malaysia)
15. Slim River (Perak, Malaysia)
16. Sungai Kampar Gopeng (Perak, Malaysia)
List of rivers that Nano had conquered :
1. Asahan River (Indonesia)
2. Bahbolon River (Indonesia)
3. Sungai Loh (Terengganu, Malaysia)
4. Sungai KKB Ulu (Selangor, Malaysia)
5. Sungai Korbu (Perak, Malaysia)
6. Sungai Woh Tapah (Perak, Malaysia)
7. Sungai Sungkai (Perak, Malaysia)
8. Sungai Siput Utara (Perak, Malaysia)
9. Sungai Kampar Gopeng (Perak, Malaysia)
The funds that we are currently raising will be used for their transportation and registration fees. Any amount would be much appreciated. It would be great if we can get the amount before the end of August as we need to book the flight early and pay the registration fees. Thank you very much for helping them to achieve their dreams. Thank you!
If you prefer a donate in a different way,
Khor Bei Chze
Do drop us a comment here or text (+60165126354) if you've transferred.
Thank you !!!