My dear Friend,
I am very happy to announce, that this year I am going to 17th World Kendo Championships.The event will be held in South Korea, Incheon, 14th – 16th of September.
World Kendo Championships is the greatest event which gathers the strongest fighters from all over the world. I am very honored to be a member of Lithuania National Kendo Team and represent my country among others 56 countries and 2000 participants.
For me, it is a very significant opportunity. The third time Lithuania Men’s National Kendo Team will test their skills on the highest level of the international arena. And I will be a part of the team.
• Seoul (ICN) - Vilnius (VNO) – 400 eur
• Vilnius (VNO) - Seoul (ICN) – 400 eur
• Accommodation (09/13-16) – 200 eur
• Equipment – 100 eur
• Participant’s fee 100 eur
• Outfit – 100 eur
• Unexpected expenses and taxes - 100 eur