Hello Good People,
Because of my illness I ended up homeless in the Shade Tree shelter in Las Vegas. I have applied for SSDI. Right now I am on General Assistance $97 monthly because I live in a Touchstone Mental Health group home.
All of my belongings have been in storage in Vegas for almost 3 yrs. at $109+ monthly since November 2015. It will take some time to save enough which is why I need your help. I am applying for section 8 in Plymouth MN. I don't need to get free furniture when I have my own. I'd rather save that for people who really need furnishings.
I don't want to lose my belongings I just need to raise money to get my belongings moved to here to me. I have gotten several quotes and the one I listed below is the best option because I did a detail inventory over the phone and he emailed me a quote.
On Friday, October 6, 2017, 12:33:06 PM CDT, Kevin - Encore Moving and Storage wrote:
Here you go Sharon! Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your move to MN. This is a binding price. We are the actual moving company not a broker. I am here to help you receive the best price along with the best service the moving industry has to offer. We also guarantee to beat any reputable moving company's price. Our Prices are all Inclusive: Dis-Assembly/ Re-Assembly. Moving Pads/Blankets. Shrink Wrap/Tape. All Taxes/Tolls/Fuel and Surcharges. Insurance is included as well. And Up to 3 Months FREE storage if needed. We will do everything for this price for your move. Thanks again with High Regards, Kevin Cole 773-770-4576.
Binding Moving Estimate Reference No: EN4953042
Encore Moving and Storage
204 Berg St.
Algonquin IL 60102
US DOT: 2864933 MC: 9599983
Email: [email protected]
4320 Pecos Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89121
Phone: 612 396 9269
Moving To: Sharon Lewis
8941 Portland Ave. South
Bloomington, MN 55420
Job No: EN4953042
Estimate Date: 12/27/2017
Move Type: Residential Long Distance, 1661 miles
Estimated Volume: 423 cf. (2961 lbs)
$3.75 per cf
Move Day: Saturday
Requested Move Date: 12/30/2017
Move Time: 10:45 AM
Reference By: OTHER COMPANY
Created on: 10/04/2017
Total Tariff $4909.00
Tariff Discount: 67.69% -$3322.75
Basic Estimate Price $1586.25
PROCESSING FEE $200.00
Senior Citizen: 5.00 % - $89.31
Basic Valuation Protection:
$0.60 per lbs. per article
Total Moving Estimate $1670.00
Full Value Protection Amount of Liability: $17,766.00 (Optional)
Deductible Levels: $0 $250 $500 $750 $1000 $1500
Valuation Charge: $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
Total Estimate Plus
Valuation Charge: $1670.00 $1670.00 $1670.00 $1670.00 $1670.00 $1670.00
WARNING: If a moving company loses or damages your goods, there are 2 different standards for the company’s liability based on the types of rates you pay. BY FEDERAL LAW, THIS FORM MUST CONTAIN A FILLED-IN ESTIMATE OF THE COST OF A MOVE FOR WHICH THE MOVING COMPANY IS LIABLE FOR THE FULL (REPLACEMENT) VALUE OF YOUR GOODS in the event of loss of, or damage to, the goods. This form may also contain an estimate of the cost of a move in which the moving company is liable for FAR LESS than the replacement value of your goods, typically at a lower cost to you. You will select the liability level later, on the bill of lading (contract) for your move. Before selecting a liability level, please read “Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move”, and Ready to Move Brochure provided by the moving company, and seek further information at the government website www.protectyourmove.gov
Understanding Your Estimate
This is an estimate for your moving Order For Service noted above. Your FULL SERVICE move includes the following: *Guaranteed and binding rate.
*Fully maintained and properly equipped truck or trailer.
*Door to door pick up and delivery.
*Loading and unloading.
*Disassembly and reassembly of basic furniture if necessary.
*Unlimited use of our heavy duty moving blankets and furniture pads.
*Taxes, tolls for west and midwest regions are included (east coast to east coast tolls are not included, however, only the cost for toll will apply), fuel and mileage are included.
*Up to 90 days of free storage, upon written request.
*No out of storage fees for long distance moves. *Placement of goods in your desired room / location at destination.
*****Basic Valuation Protection of $0.60 per pound, per article, up to $20,000 per shipment with no deductible. Please inquire with your Relocation Specialist regarding purchasing FULL VALUE PROTECTION.*****
ONLY the items that are listed above are included for the price provided. ANY additional items or services will result in an additional charge.
Accessorial services that are NOT included in this quote (unless otherwise noted above) are as follow:
* ADDITIONAL PACKING & LABOR FOR SPECIAL ITEMS: For specific pricing of an item, please contact your Relocation Specialist for a Packing & Material list.
* STAIRS: The first flight of stairs are INCLUDED in this quote (1 flight of stairs = 12 steps). A charge of $75.00 will be applicable for each additional flight of stairs at origin and or destination.
* ELEVATOR: In the event that and elevator is the means of transporting your goods, a one time $85.00 fee will be applicable.
* LONG CARRY: The first 75 feet from the entrance of your residence to the entrance of our truck or trailer is FREE of charge. Any additional distance / feet will be charged at a rate of $75.00 per additional 75 feet.
* EXTRA STOPS: An additional charge of $150.00 will be applicable to each stop, other than the above indicated pick up and delivery locations. If an extra stop if required within 10 miles of the original pick up location or delivery location, no additional charge will apply.
* METHODS OF PAYMENT: Pick up / origin payment: 50% less the deposit, must be paid by personal check, U.S. Postal Money Order, cashiers check, credit card or cash. Credit Card Payments CAN NOT be accepted on delivery. Delivery / destination payment MUST be in the form of a U.S. Postal Money Order or cash only (you will receive the SAME receipt on your Bill of Lading). Delivery payment is required prior to the unloading of your Household Goods.
* Please call to confirm at least two weeks in advance to reserve a date and truck. If you are moving at the end of the month, more advance notice may be required due to availability.
* Last minute moves can be accommodated. Please contact your Relocation Specialist for details.
* Unless a reservation is made, estimates are valid for 10 days ONLY.
***Click Here for a copy of “Your Rights & Responsibilities When You Move” Brochure
***Click Here for a copy of "Ready to Move" Brochure
***Click Here for our claims department.
You may contact Moving Pros for arbitration program at: 571 236 8746
Articles List 27 Items, 65 Pieces
1 19`` FLAT SCREEN
1 19`` TV NOT FLAT SCREEN
1 AB EXERCISER
2 ALBUMS IN MILK CRATES
5 BOX, BOOK/SMALL (1.5 CU. FT.)
10 BOX, LINEN/MEDIUM (3.0 CU. FT)
4 BOX, MED/LG PBO 18X18X24
3 BOX, WARDROBE - (15 CU. FT.)
1 CARPET CLEANER
1 CARPET SWEEPER
1 DRESSER, SINGLE
1 FILE CABINET, 2 DRAWER
1 IRONING BORAD SMALL
7 LARGE TOTES
1 LEATHER SOFA
1 LOVE SEAT FOR PATIO THAT ROCKS AND GLIDES
1 MATTRESS DBL/QN
8 MEDIUM TOTES
1 MOP AND BUCKET
1 NIGHT STAND
1 OLD SCHOOL STEREO
5 PICTURE AND ALBUMS IN MILK CRATES
3 PLASTIC HOLDERS FOR ALBUMS
1 STEAM PRESS IN BOX
1 TRUNK MEDIUM SIZE
1 TWIN / FULL FRAME FOLDABLE TO TWIN SIZE
1 VACUUM CLEANER
This situation has caused a great deal of stress and anxiety. I am on several medications and I use a walker. I am working with Pain Management for the chronic pain. I am working with a physical therapist to get stronger so that I can do some data entry. I can provide proof of my illness if needed.
Please I am asking for your help and I want to thank everyone in advance for their help/donation.