Battle Buddies Unite is long overdue in the Military community:
- A free place to find friends they thought they would never see again.
- A free place to keep in contact with current friends.
- A free place for spouses to meet other spouses on and off base.
- A free support group for military families.
What We Need & What You Get
We need a minimum of $5000 to spread the word about Battle Buddies
- Send tributes to your favorite servicemen/women in your life.
- We are pre-selling our advertising spots and that means big savings for you.
- Although we would love to sell more than $5000 in advertising spots any funding to get
this project off the ground is greatly appreciated.
This online community will not only help Vets find former friends,
but will also be a vital place for spouses to connect with other spouses on
- It can be tough for families that move from base to base. This will give them a way keep
in contact with old friends and quickly make new ones.
- This website is designed to search for friends our vets have met over the years. It connects people by previous duty stations and current duty stations.
- Military spouses can join online "communities" at the base they live on so that they can meet new people on base. This is a great way to set up play dates for kids that might not be adjusting well to military life.
Other Ways You Can Help
Share this campaign with your online friends.