Recently the Sapphire Community Center put on a bake sale at a local convenient store to raise money for needy kids in the community at Christmas time. The money was to be used to buy presents. The bake sale was successful and the community center raised over $650.00. Unfortunatley all that money was lost in a fire that took place the next morning. Sherry R. of Sapphire, NC, who had been running the bake sale, died in the fire and the proceeds were burned. Please help us get this money back for Sherry and the kids in this community-it will mean a lot to Sherry that the bake sale be a success!