US$30.00raised of $3,000.00 goal goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
- This project aims to provide a clothing for the children of the poor families in this winter, especially families without an income, and families with difficult cases.
- This is the second stage of the project. We aim to provide clothes for 150 children. We succeed to help 144 children in the first stage.
Contribute to the clothing of the poor children and needy families in Gaza Strip during the winter.
Direct and Indirect Beneficiaries:
- Poor and needy families,
- Families of orphans, injured and wounded,
- People who got affected by the current situation in the Gaza Strip.
- Local merchants,
- Project personnel, and
- local community.
Criteria for selecting direct beneficiaries:
- The family's poverty and (c) level.
- The inability of the family head to meet the basic needs of its children.
- The family members and the presence of some special cases (elderly, patients, disabled, injured and wounded).
The winter clothing will be distributed to 150 children, the cost per child is 20$.
Information About Us:
Foundation name: Al-Zaytuna Society for Childhood and Development.
License number: 7993 Registered by the Palestinian Ministry of Interior.
Year Founded: 2007.
Headquarters Address: Palestine - Gaza Strip - Central Governorate - Deir El Balah.
website: www.alzaytunascd.org (Will be relaunched soon).
E-mail: [email protected]
We hope to contribute to this project to help the poor who are unable to meet the minimum requirements of life, work with us together to help them and support them and alleviate their suffering during this winter.
No updates for this campaign just yet