Hey there fellow reader, my friend and I started a website project back in September 2019, SickGamez ( sickgamez.com ), and have since been working exceptionally hard to make it the best we possibly can. We're constantly working on releasing new updates on the site, and it has been going really well so far, but we are now in need of funding to be able to take things to the next level and improve our services.
Our goal is €15000, which I will now layout how we will use that money:
- We want to release our official SickGamez app for iOS to start off with, and if all goes well, we will be releasing it for Android too. We would need to hire a mobile app developer to build this app for us.
- We would also like to hire a game developer that can be a part of our team in developing all of our games ( SickGamez Originals ).
- We came up with the idea of hosting game events. We are currently only hosting game events on our SickGamez Original, Xube, but in the future we would like to make this a public feature usable by all, so anyone can host their own game events for their own games. As of now, we are giving away money as prizes, but we would like to start being able to offer a variety of different prizes to winners.
- We would also like to start a marketing campaign.
- And last but not least, we would like to be able to upgrade our servers to a VPS ( Virtual Private Server ), which would allow us to be in full control of everything that we do, and would open up a whole new world of possibilities for us to continue managing and growing out our website.
Thank you for taking your time to read this, it means a lot to us!
All donations are highly appreciated, thank you!
~ Brought to you by The SickGamez Team ~