"Game Panic" is a video game lounge from Persona 3, where the protagonist will may spend his time with one of the Social Links.
Game Panic is a startup business venture, focusing on gaming lounge and manga cafe, for game enthusiasts and anime & manga lovers. It is expects to launch either in late 2018 or early months of 2019. The target group of customers are children, youths, adults, and anyone who is interested in leisure, video games, and manga.
It plans for a strong market entrance by offering not only a variety of food and drinks, but also video games ranging from classical to next generation, such as NES, SNES, Playstations, XBox, etc., which is impossible to recreate at home.
Game Panic projects for the first 5 years are:
- To establish game facilities intially within the Philippines, particularly in Metro Manila area or in Southern Luzon area;
- To establish a convenient payment means for our customers through various options, in hourly basis.
- To offer good service to customers with a variety of food and drinks (eg. coffee, chocolate drink) to satisfy their hunger.
Key to Success
- Through the use of social media, to share and introduce our business to the gaming world.
- Targeting a group of customers
- A wide option of package and an affordable price for each package
The business idea is to start a multi-gaming and manga cafe in the Philippines, in particular Metro Manila, Southern Luzon area, to attract gamers and manga lovers to use the facility and serve a good variety of food and drinks. They shall be charged in an hourly basis in playing games. Also they shall be charged for a variety of food and drinks that they ordered.
Products and Services
Game Panic will offer good services to gamers and manga lovers from a good quality of food and drinks, to variety of video games ranging from classical to next generation game consoles, and manga and comic books for everyone to read.
Risks and Challenges
- Game Panic requires an initial investment of at least $50,000 to $100,000 (Php 2,500,000 to Php 5,000,000), and we seek $30,000 (Php 1,500,000) through crowdfunding.
- In order to attract backers to fund for this startup business, we spread the word to others through e-mail and social media.
Of course, games continue to evolve from time to time. As we continue on playing classical games in our old game consoles, we keep on touch with what's trending in gaming world.
Our success depends on your patronage, which depends on our patience, hardwork, and good service to make sure the customers have a better satisfaction. That success will venture another goal which is to expand our business in 3 to 5 years time. Ten years' time, we'll introduce and be known to the world as our success continue.