We are a group of people, 4 man and 1 women from Slovenia, Europe. Our core competence represents the innovation in the field of renewable energies focused on ecology and economical accessibility to all potential users.
G-cells are useful in many potential applications such as:
- Battery powered applications (low-voltage applications: LED lighting, alternative chargers,...),
- Accumulator applications (mobile applications that require more current),
- Panel applications (water panels on the weekends,...),
- Specific systemic G-cells (G-cell membrane with a fluid circulation system).
G-cells bring many advantages compared with conventional batteries:
- ecologically sound,
- the economic aspect of having a longer lifetime increases the return on the time of application,
- technically they have a faster charge cycle, thus increasing their usefulness and saves buyer`s time,
- filling with fluid means wider mobility, since electricity is limited in some areas (mountains, geographical areas, desert tourism, forests, etc.).
G - cells solve ecological and technological problems!
Environmental protection by G-cell provides a significant advantage, because the whole structure including materials of the cell are created so that they don`t endanger the nature. You could dump G – cell anywhere and anytime and its materials would not endanger the surroundings. Materials that G-cells are made from are at the top 10 most common elements in nature.
So far known batteries and accumulators consist of dangerous compounds such as dangerous electrolyte (various acids, bases). In some batteries, the chemical process releases toxic gases. The elements making up the batteries and accumulators are persistent.
What We Need & What You Get
Around 117.450 EUR was invested in development of G - cells. To move on with the project we have defined a brief work plan for future development of G – cells. To realize the work plan we expect the need of additional funds for covering costs for:
- needed materials and services,
- outsourced know-how,
- R&D equipment.
Material and services
Cost of needed materials and needed outsourced services for the research and development of G – cells:
- different chemical elements and compounds (active carbon, graphite, zinc, zinc powder, magnesium, sodium nitrate, vitamin C,…);
- electronic components;
- pure aluminum construction;
- pure zinc construction;
- pure magnesium wires and construction;
Cost of material and services is estimated to 10.000 EUR.
Cost of R&D equipment
- 3-D printer,
- humidity measurement equipment,
- magnetic field measuring equipment,
- electro measuring equipment,
- laboratory equipment,
- industrial power computer for complex math operations,
- ph measurer,
- weight measurer,
- laboratory refrigerator,
- conductivity measurer,
- other machines needed for work.
We estimate costs of R&D equipment on 150.000 EUR
Costs of R&D equipment were estimated based on current prices on the market.
Funding of project costs is about: 170.000 EUR
Financial figures above you must not take as a financial plan.
- Jan. to Feb. 2012 – rent a place for work, purchase all needed equipment, purchase new materials,…
- Mar. to July 2012 – development of new, more efficient electrolyte; run tests and analyze.
- Avg. to Nov. 2012 – develop hybrid materials needed for construction of anode and cathode; run tests and analyze.
- Dec. to Mar. 2013 – create multiple designs for basic construction of G – cell (appropriate basic construction of G – cell is very important because it influences on output power); run tests and analyze; select most appropriate basic construct.
- Apr. to Oct. 2013 – built prototype, test the prototype, eliminate possible errors; lodge an application for the patent for G – cells.
- Nov. to Dec. 2013 – work on improvements.