Tip of the decade: When you suspect that the investment company calling you is not honest ask them their BUSINESS ID and PLACE OF REGISTRATION. Check it and if it can be verified it's all on your judgement to make the call. If you don't get an answer be happy for still owning your money.
Funny thing: These criminals made a cyber attack targetting my pages. As a result with few million page visits I have doubled the number of visitors due to sudden popularity peak which puts this page higher in Google scoring �� I just love the irony...
- 2018.02.06: Rutherford Franklin Ltd.(www.rutherfordfranklin.com)
- New entry: Morris Capital Partners (http://www.morriscp.com/)
- New entries: NBR Trading (https://www.nbrtrading.com/) and Northridge Financial Partners (http://northridgefinancialpartners.com/)
- New entry: Anton Falk (www.antonfalk.com)
- Beware of a person using alias "Max Black"; related to several companies
- New criminals: Campbell Investments Ltd, Rothwell Investment and Pearson Investments
- NEW RECORDING: Check "Voice samples of scammers" page
- New entry: Yield Management Inc (www.yieldmgmtinc.com)
- New entry:Herrand Associates (http://www.herrandassociates.com/)
- New entry: Knight & MacKenzie Partners (https://www.knightmackenzie.com/)
- New entry: Allen Baker (https://www.allenbaker.com/)
- "Recovery" service: Beware of Financial Institution Of Regulated Brokers (http://www.fiorb.com/#!main). This is just a continuation scam these spineless b¤%& #"s use.
The meaning of this page is to warn private investors of boiler room scammers. I am doing this purely pro bono (although I do hope some support) and out of anger as I have been scammed as well. So don't be in shame if you are a victim as well, this is very well orchestrated hoax by international criminals.
I was told that now these criminals claim that I am a bitter old customer who is trying to blackmail them. Well, I told them (yes, I constantly inform them just to annoy) that I will continue as long as I get my money as they have promised. After that there is no legal claim from my part of any scam. So I do not consider this as blackmailing. You decide.
The main thing is to stop these scammers and the only way is to stop their revenue streams.
First: CONTACT THE POLICE.
Secondly: To stop this scum surviving we need as much attention as possible:
PLEASE SHARE THIS WEB SITE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
How these criminals operate?
This is VERY IMPORTANT to know. These "investment companies" operate in quite standard format:
1. You receive a call from (usually British or unknown) number where a young lady tells that a certain financial brokerage is enlarging its operations overseas including private customers as well and she asks about your investment preferences and your wealth.
2. After the initial inquiry call a "senior broker" calls you and presents a tempting but not out of this world investment opportunity involving very well known global company (which has NOTHING to do with these scammers). The profits are typically in believable region of 10-20%. This "broker" typically works for a Japanese or Chinese brokerage and their fee is quite low (e.g. 1%)
3. When you start to do your homework by googling. You will see quite nice web sites of the company and you will also get results from "news sites" like affiliatebusinessplus.com, driverfinancialgroup.com, freepressreleasedb.com, goodmoneytree.com, marketwired.com, newswire.com, onlineprnews.com, prsync.com, solomonsahle.com or worldpressrelease.org which are (as far as I know) legal but selling "news space" for all who just pay their fees. Those news contain stories about how that specific company has supported local community or something else as heartwarming...but complete fake. NOTE: There are usually no employees nor management introduced in their own websites. However it is typical in this kind of financial services business to gain credibility by bragging how good people they have and showing names and faces. Few newcomers have now learned and placed phony employees as their team. Check ALWAYS linkedin or similar to find these persons (you actually won't find them, I tried :) ).
4. When you decide to invest in with rather moderate sum you will receive a call from the "allocations department" who will guide you how you can make your investment and you will receive a very convincing set of documents.
5. After you have made your payment you will receive a call few days later from your "broker" that there has been a stroke of luck and your investment has been more successful than imagined. At the same call your "broker" suggests that you will reinvest your position and some more into a company that is about to go public. Obviously you google that company and see that it seems perfectly existing and legal (which it actually is not).
6. This is the stage where the story lines differ. It can be that the investment you made needs "totally refundable security bond" or "there is a huge opportunity which requires you to invest in more to get into corporate block agreement." They will use all kind of reasons why you need to invest more including the story that one of the other investors has died and there is still some quota missing and your contribution is absolutely needed.
7. If you decline to invest more you first get some serious threats from your "broker" and if you still decline you won't hear anything from your them anymore. If you invest more go back to 6.
8. You will get mail from the "company" you are supposed to own shares claiming that their board has decided to pay dividents. At the same time the "company's" Director of Something-very-important will mention that you might want to invest more as the "company" seems to boost...and go back to number 5 or 6.
Anywhere during the script: If you make any remarks mentioning this site or any similar accusing them being scammers the response starts: "Do you actually believe in some angry blogger who has lost money in the market...". Well....I am angry (check) but according to my "best friends" my original investment has grown quite a lot so I have not lost money in the "market" (no check). I just can't get any contact with them anymore...