Hi all! Posting this to knock on your dear kind hearts.
Today, we are facing the hardest challenge in our family. My Papa is currently admitted on St. John the Baptist Medical Center and has been undergo major operation due to Intestinal Obstruction, in which there is a huge lump on his intestine and may lead to worst cases if not treated immediately.
Feb 7, we rushed Papa to the hospital. The doctor then immediately advise Papa’s admission and do some lab tests, x-ray, and blood transfusion. By then, they have already assessed that there is an abnormality in his stomach. And the doctor advises for an immediate operation.
Feb 8, CT-Scan was performed on Papa in order to verify the findings.
Feb 9, the result came and the doctor confirmed that Papa really needs to go under surgery. The doctor sees a blockage/lump on his intestine that causes the abnormal enlargement.
Feb 10, was supposed to be the scheduled operation but Papa’s sodium and hemoglobin wasn’t still stable. Another blood transfusion was made today. His surgeon says that we still need to wait until early Friday.
Feb 14, his Surgeon calls for the operation. Thankfully, the operation was successful and the surgeon gets a huge lump on his intestine and will be subjected for biopsy. We are really praying hard that result will be negative of cancer.
Days past, Papa’s still recovering and these days was the really hard part for us seeing him in that kind of situation. We know that Papa is a fighter and whatever may come we will fight together with Papa. I believe that Papa’s faith to God is strong and God will provide for him. We are also asking everyone to please include Papa on your prayers for his fast recovery.
We can see the sincerity of Papa that he really wants to heal fast and go home. And the fact that he really wants to go home because he is worrying about the hospital bills breaks our heart.
As of now, they were looking on Papa’s kidney and really trying our best to do everything for Papa’s complete healing.
On this matter, we really don’t know where we can get the amount needed for his hospitalization bills. Due to the pandemic, we are still currently facing a financial crisis and won’t be able to provide this huge amount needed for his operation and hospital bills. Frankly, our family doesn’t have that capacity to provide the amount needed for our Papa as we are still currently struggling to pay our unpaid debts from our house rents and electricity bills, and here's another unexpected expense. We’ve been one of the most affected during this pandemic, one of my sisters lost her job; my other sister just started working this January as an OFW. Mama and Papa are previously sewers, but now they don’t have job.
Thankfully, Papa’s vitals are now normal and he may able to go home today. Yet, we don’t know how can we settle his hospital bill as it rises to nearly 200k + Doctor’s fee of 5.
In these hard times, we are fondly asking for your help. Any amount is much appreciated and would be a huge help for us and most especially for my Papa. 🙏🏻
We are also asking for your prayers for his complete recovery. Thank you very much and God bless you all 🙏🏻
For donations, my account details are as follows:
Account Name: Erlyn Joyce B. Gamil
Account Number: 4169518373
Thank you very much for your kind heart 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻