Please HELP US to raise a fund for up to P250,000.00 for our son, Vedasto TimoTheo's Hospital Bill.
Theo is a premature baby born at 35weeks last February 20, 2015 and to date he has working diagnosis Hypotonic Cerebral Palsy/Focal Epilepsy with Secondary conditions Reversible Obstructive Airway disease (asthma), Laryngo-Tracheo-Malacia, Allergic Rhinitis, Cortical Blindness or CVi and Astigmatism.
Right now we are admitted in Medical Center Taguig and treating his Chronic Bronchial Asthma and Community Acquired Pneumonia Diagnosis.
Your help for this fundraising drive will be a huge contribution to our amazing son theo and to his promising journey. Thank you and God Bless!
****** The following are the medicines, therapies and medical history for your reference. This also the reason why we are raising a fund for his hospital bill because of our fixed expenses is high thats why we dont have enough finances for this uncontrollable situation.
To date Maintennance/Therapy
1. Valporoic Acid Depakene 250mg/5ml 3.2 2x aday
2. Topiramate Topirol 25mg 2x a day
3. Phenobarbital 30mg 1tablet @night
4. Clonazepam 2mg 1/4 tablet am and 1/2 tablet at night
1.Seretide 25/125 mdi
1puff 2x a day
2.Salbutanmol sulfate +ipratropium 1 nebule every 6 hours *Salbutamol sulfate as needed after the salbutamol +ipratropium****as needed
3. Ceterizine as needed
1. Physical 1x a week
1. Swallow Study
2. Develpomental Pedia Check-Up
3. Timely EEG
4. MRI after HBOT 40 sessions
5. Optha Pedia Follow-up check up
6. Rehab Doctor/Neuro Pedia Check-up
7. Timely General Pedia Check-up
8. Gastro/ENT Checkup
Medical History at Birth (23 days at NICU)
1. Sepsis Neonatorum
2. Pnuemonia; Pneumothorax (collpased right lung)
3. meconium syndrome
4. congenital heart disease (PDA)
6. Intre-Ventricular Hemorrhage
7. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
8. Moderate Communicating Hydrocephalus
9. Revive twice
You ou can visit our sons page at https://m.facebook.com/Strong-And-Brave-Theo-1742048522680363/ for your reference.