₱21,000raised of ₱2,000,000.00 goal goal
Cash was admitted last October 17,2023 due to progressive pneumonia. At first, we believed it was just a simple pneumonia that could be treated with IV antibiotics and oxygen. Unfortunately, things took a turn on October 18th. His hemangioma started progressing aggressively, causing bleeding and compromising his airway due to the expanding mass on his neck. In order to address these issues, he had to be intubated and rushed to the NICU. However, there was some improvement and he was extubated on October 31st, leading to his transfer back to a regular room for continued medication. On November 3rd, his hemangioma started bleeding again and his mass is making it difficult for him to breathe, so he was immediately taken to the PICU and intubated. We have been in and out of the hospital since his birth, exhausting our resources. Cash has been diagnosed with Hemangioma with thrombocytopenia (Kasabach Merritt Syndrome), a rare and potentially life-threatening condition if not addressed. His hospital bill is approaching 2M pesos, excluding his cash basis laboratory tests, medicine, and miscellaneous expenses. He won't be able to go home anytime soon. We are humbly seeking assistance to cover his hospital bill. Any amount of donations would be greatly appreciated by our family. Cash cannot fight this battle alone, so let's come together and support our little warrior.
- Catherine Donor
Embolization updateUpdate posted by Catherine Donor at 11:34 am
The extubation was postponed due to Cash's upcoming embolization procedure this week. He will be placed under general anesthesia, requiring a breathing tube. Despite his age, we remain hopeful for a successful outcome. Please keep him in your prayers.
QUICK UPDATEUpdate posted by Catherine Donor at 04:42 pm
The plan is to extubate him tomorrow morning, pending agreement from his two doctors, to determine if he can breathe independently and if the current medical management is effective until his procedure. They are still working on obtaining the required medicine for the procedure. We are optimistic that everything will
Cash's current condition as of today...Update posted by Catherine Donor at 05:21 pm
He's still in the ICU hooked up to a ventilator. X-ray was done this morning and he still has pneumonia. We are elated that he responded to his meds for his Kasabach Merritt Syndrome, while embolization isn't possible yet. However, his bill is skyrocketing every day he stays in the
OUR LITTLE WARRIOR STILL NEEDS OUR HELPUpdate posted by Catherine Donor at 08:25 am
Baby Cash is currently still receiving care in the hospital and is in need of an embolization procedure. Despite medical intervention, his hemangioma continues to progress rapidly, necessitating the need for the aforementioned procedure. Regrettably, the required medication for this procedure is solely accessible abroad. Consequently, the expenses associated with