The Multi-purpose funding campaign.
Created by a dreamer, for his dreams.
Like any other person in this world, I too have dreams. Dreams that are easily attainable, dreams that require hard work, and some dreams that require financial support. I made this page in the hopes of finding people who in a certain moment in their life, had dreams they can not reach, but now being successful had already reached all their dreams and wishes. Coming from an ordinary family, I have things I want which I can not afford because we have priorities, things my parents want but go for what we need instead. This page was built solely, to fund my dreams, and to give back whatever I will earn from this campaign to my ever so hardworking parents. Because after all, without their endless support, me and my sister wouldn't be here and would not have achieved whatever we have achieved now. The funds collected through this campaign, will be used to buy the things I always wanted, use them to make some of my dreams possible, and treat the entire family once in a while. A break from stress and a taste of something new.
ii. Bucket list
*Below is an on going list of the things I wish to accomplish that require financial support. If you feel inclined to see my receive whatever is listed below, or support one of the items on my bucket list, please feel free to donate any amount.*
1. A good computer - I grew up in a family who once had an internet cafe as a business. Given that fact, I was inclined to video games and everything about computers. Also was given the chance to be part of the Philippine Robotics team way back 2008. This would help me a lot play the titles I always dreamed of playing, and maybe find a stable work from home job to help me fund myself too. Vlogging is also one thing I want to try and a good computer is needed to edit the videos.
2. Second hand car or motorcycle - When my grand father died, he left an old car to my dad. After years of it working, it already reached it's limit and stopped. Thousands were put out to try and fix the car my dad has an attachment for, but recently, it was sold already. Getting one would surely make our lives a little bit more comfortable, allowing us to go to places not accessible by commutes solely.
3. Stable allowance - I'm supposed to graduate this month, but because of certain circumstances, I won't. Having my own stable allowance will surely help decrease the burden my parents have to deal with financially.
4. Eat at different restaurants - I'm not that much of an eater, but eating at good restaurants from time to time make me and my family happy.
5. Travel to different places - Traveling also makes us happy. Seeing what our country has to offer, and enjoying life outside our usually environment.
6. Vlogging equipment -. As I said earlier, I have plans to start a youtube channel and be a vlogger, right after I finish school. Which is a month away. Hopefully, with what I will earn in here, I can invest in good equipment.
7. Buy gifts for my family - I've always wanted to give back to my parents for all their hardwork and sacrifices just to give me and my sister the things we want and need. My sister can already do this since she already has a stable job, I tho, just a student, still want to do so, but saving up for my ideas as gifts will simply wont work.
8. Treat them every Sunday - A day off from a week long stress isn't that bad. Getting together, bonding and enjoying the gift of family.
9. Upgrade the house - We only rent a small apartment, and during summer season, it can get really hot, buying things that would make our way of living a little bit more comfortable will surely help.
10. Better housing for our dog - We recently acquired a dog, which we all love. Funds gathered from this campaign will also go to making our dog a happy doggo.
iii. Closing remarks
My bucket list, is still on going and will get constant upgrades. I do so hope that somehow I have catched your attention in a good way, and not ask for more than what needs to be asked. I will soon set up a free website, posting the progress this campaign has made, available to those who donated.
THANK YOU GUYS! <3
6/6/2019: I have no internet as of the moment. Will be making the websites and overall beautification of this campaign once we have our services back <3