I have been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer and following discussions with my doctor, I have decided to do the surgery using the Robotic-assisted radical laparoscopic prostatectomy method. This is not available in Jamaica so I will have to go to Florida to have the surgery done.
I wish to thank everyone in advance for your kind support, no matter how small. As we all say
"One one cocoa fill basket"
"Every Mickle Meck a Muckle"
I am trusting there will be an overflow because I wish to set up a fund with the "Double Portion" to be able to provide for other persons who are in need of medical assistance.
Let my challenge be a blessing to others!
This campaign is ongoing at the request of friends who have not had a chance to donate so I trust you will be able to provide some support, not only to me, but to others also.
Please see below other donation options:
1. Persons with a US Bank Account: Use ZELLE to my email address to send the funds: [email protected]
2. If you have a PayPal account send to the following email address:
3. In Jamaica make payment at the eBiz Centre Ltd., 2 Trafalgar Road, in the Small Business Association complex
4. Call the eBiz Centre for banking information at 876 978-3250
5. Call Carolien and she will provide an option for direct deposit either to a Jamaican bank account or a US bank account
eMail: [email protected]
Cell - USA: 954 612-8345
We will manually add your donation to the page where you will see it reflected as "Raised Offline"
We do apologize for the challenges some having experienced with the donation palatform
May God continue to bless you.
Ralph Bryan and Carolien Aikman
Medical Diagnosis below:
Confirmation email from the Surgeon's office
|Wed, Jan 29, 11:39 AM||
The consultation will be on February 11, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.
The surgery was moved to February 19, 2020 in the afternoon. I'm sorry but it cannot be done in the morning. Thank you