We would like to humbly ask for your help for my daughter Shaneil Leigh Lopez. She auditioned for World Championships of Performing Arts 2018 (WCOPA 2018) and she passed the audition to represent Philippines in Junior level. This competition will be held in Long Beach, CA in July 2018. In relation to this, we would like to request for your kind financial assistance for her to be able to pay for the fees like registration, airfare, and n and support her to become an official delegate of WCOPA 2018 team Philippines. Any amount you can share will go a long way in fulfilling her dreams and a privilege to represent our country by sharing her talent to the World.
The following are the benefits to the contestants:
- EDUCATION thru WCOPA Bootcamps and Workshops by mentors, coaches and instructors of big named Hollywood performing artists;
- Eradicating fear and rashness by gaining EXPERIENCE and attaining SELF-CONFIDENCE by performing in a World Stage witnessed by over 50 countries;
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT thru “Go Sees” where qualified contestants gets to meet Casting Directors, International Talent Scouts and A & R’s of US based music record labels.
- Luring away our Filipino youth/ talents from DESTRUCTIVE VICES.
- PROMOTE the Philippines to the world by showing the world how BEAUTIFUL and TALENTED the Filipino people are. GIVING A GOOD NAME TO FILIPINOS AROUND THE WORLD.
Thank you very much in advance for whatever assistance you may extend to me.