SG$5,077.00raised of $15,000.00 goal
I am Alicia, Mozart's owner/mummy. On 20th November 2017, Mozart went through a dental surgery. Although the surgery was a successful one, his vet in charge found there were some huge bone loss with ongoing infection. Hence he lost a bit of blood during the surgery. Till date he's still hospitalised and have incurred about $1000+ of vet bills excluding his surgery. I am sure some of you have saw a plea via Bunny Wonderland facebook that Mozart may need a blood transfusion. I am very grateful for those who step out and offered their help.
His wound is not healing, and still in critical condition. He is due for another surgery when he's more stable to help to close up his wound. I have started this funding because I desperately need help to help fund Mozart hospitalisation fee as well as his upcoming surgery. As much as I wish to bring Mozart home, but he's not stable enough. I hope by doing this funding, I could at least pay off some of his current bills.
Your giving will also be giving a blessing to Mozart for his recovery.
*All funds raised will go to Mozart's treatment and donated to Bunny Wonderland thereafter.
Thank you so much.
You may also enquired about Mozart's condition by contacting me on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/Ciayoong.
- Alicia Yoong
- Campaign Owner
11 Feb 2017Update posted by Alicia Yoong at 09:54 am
It’s been awhile I’ve updated about Mozart. Been very hectic the whole January. Today I finally get to visit Mozart and will be discharging him tomorrow officially from TAD after almost 4 months of hospitalisation. He’ll be shifted to a medical boarding from tomorrow onwards. Mozart’s wound is healing. Slowly. . . . .
01 Jan 2018Update posted by Alicia Yoong at 03:25 am
I’m sorry to start off with a bad news in the morning of the 1st day of the year. Mozart’s surgery was a successful one. It was a 5 hour long surgery, but the “skin grafting” or “flap” did not work for him. It broke off during christmas. However, the. . . . .
19 December 2017Update posted by Alicia Yoong at 12:39 pm
Mozart is going home for the night today. He’ll be due for another surgery tomorrow. Which will help to cover his wound. There’s are a few posibilities for tomorrow.1. The wound is too big to be operated on. And will be euthanize under GA. 2. Vet will do something similar. . . . .
11 Dec 2017Update posted by Alicia Yoong at 05:23 pm
Been awhile since I've last updated. Mozart is still maintaining. Eating well for legs but not on pellets. His wound is not improving or getting worst. He's on alternate laser treatment and twice daily wound cleaning and changing of gauze drenched with honey. Spoke to Dr Koh today, was told
4 Dec 2017Update posted by Alicia Yoong at 10:29 pm
Mozart’s op has been brought forward a day earlier. The wound was worst than what we assumed it was. The ongoing infection was actually right behind his eyes which is non-detectable unless he undergo CT scan. The defect is massive, that Dr Tsai actually have to open a hole infront. . . . .
3 Dec 2017Update posted by Alicia Yoong at 10:42 am
Mozart is at home for the day as there’s no night nurse today. He’ll be having his surgery on tuesday to help clean up his wound. I may have found another abscess on his lower jaw today but will confirm with the vets tomorrow. Till date his hospitalisation bill is
30 November 2017Update posted by Alicia Yoong at 12:43 pm
His wound is not great. The vet is pending his surgery for next week to help him heal. His blood count today is at 26%. Its stable enough to stop doing a daily checking of his blood. So they are doing alternate days checking. Vet denied him of his blueberries. . . . .
29 Nov 2017Update posted by Alicia Yoong at 02:34 pm
Hi all followers. An update on Mozart.The vet heard some heart murmurs from Mozart’s heart. So they suggested to do a scan on his heart to see if its ok or just side effect from the drip. He is looking better now as compared previously. The wound is also undergoing
Update as of 28 NovUpdate posted by Alicia Yoong at 10:48 am
Mozart blood count is at 25%. Dr Tsai said might be discharge on thurs. but best to go back everyday to clean his wound. this morning they clean his wound there’s a little bleeding. but its a positive news cause there’s still blood supply there. He cant be on drip