I am Kylie a vet nurse from Gold Coast, I have been working with Cheetahs at the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre in South Africa recently. They treat and rehabilitate cheetahs and rhinos and other little kiddies that need a hand over there. They are non for profit organisation and there is a need of a lot of help within all aspects of the centre. They currently use frontline plus for fleas and ticks every two months on their 77 cheetahs. As you can imagine it costs them a fortune in stock, I was wondering if there was any way of helping them out. So came across this website! Are you able to help us care for this endangered beautiful big cats?
Some Information on HESC
The Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre focuses on the conservation of rare, vulnerable or endangered animals. Cheetah Conservation is one of their core disciplines.
The Centre is actively involved in:
- The breeding of endangered, vulnerable or rare animal species
- The release and establishment of captive-bred cheetahs to the wild
- The treatment and rehabilitation of orphaned or injured animals which are brought to the Centre
- The education of learners, students and the general public in conservation and conservation activities
- A hands-on Student's Programme to conservation and adventure enthusiasts from around the world.
HELP SAVE OUR BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS NOW!