Blessings Be Unto You!
We are an intercessory and prophetic worship ministry, a missionary family of four consisting of My wife Melody, Myself Albert and our two precious kids Jadon who is five and Arabella Rose who is soon to be one.
We have been accepted into Harvest School which is run by Rolland and Heidi Baker of Iris Ministries. The Lord has called us into the mission field and in laying down the foundation for this ministry He has opened the doors for us through Harvest School.
God is calling His sons and daughters to GO into ALL the earth, that His house may be full! Iris Harvest School of Missions is preparation for harvesting the nations. For this purpose Iris Global offers international, three-month missions training schools based in Pemba on the north coast of Mozambique. We invite you to come and be trained on the field. Live, love and learn from the poor:
- Attend a missionary training school with Mozambican pastors and leaders
- Be trained by Heidi and Rolland Baker and other international ministers and missionaries
- Three months including extended outreaches: The schools dates are usually between 9–10 weeks. We have many international outreaches after the school that last from 2–4 weeks.
- Go on extended evangelistic outreaches in local bush areas
- Live with hundreds of children and experience the Father's heart
- Gain understanding of how to minister cross-culturally
- Get practically equipped for the physical challenges of third-world nations
- Live with a company of abandoned, holy and whole-hearted lovers at the Iris Global Village of Joy in Pemba, Mozambique
The school runs from June 1, 2015 - August 4, 2015
We would just like to testify How God provided for our tuition and even blessed us with the funds for a new vehicle for transport. We recently had a set back when we were scammed out of our funds for this new vehcile and were left with a broken engine, but as the word declares... when the enemy comes to steal kill and destroy, God comes to bring life and life in abundance. We have been blessed with a wonderful diesel mechanic who has helped us tremendously. We are currently replacing the cars engine at a reduced price due to the favor of the Lord. God provided once again the finances we needed for this engine and we praise Him for all He has done.
We have lost time and money but we believe the Lord will restore it all.
We currently are trusting Jesus for the finances to pay for the labor of the vehicle upon retrieving it which will cost us another $500
We also need finances for
- petrol/gas and toll gates
- supplies/ day to day needs
- purchasing water in Pemba
- outreach to Litchinga
At this moment our main focus is reaching Pemba, so our main need is petrol/gas and to pay for the labor of the vehicle
We need the support from our brothers and sisters in Christ and although your donations help us a lot. It is your prayers we rely on most of all and appreciate dearly.
Please stand with us and help us reach Pemba as we put our trust in the One who has called us to go.
Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Matthew 9:37
All our love,
The Erwee Family
(Please note when paying with PayPal please use our address [email protected] as a friend or family option as this prevents any deductions made.)