I am a South African woman with a dream of bying a large piece of land to assist the vulnerable in our society. I am a financial accountant and a philanthropist, age 46.
For a really long time I have had the dream to do something that makes a difference in the world and my dream has always been to help the most exploited and vulnerable in our society.
To make a difference you need land, and for my project we need a large piece of land .We aim to do the following with the land
- use a portion for farming to sustain the project financially
- use a portion for a n for a food garden
- build cottages
Have a section for animals because working with animals heals people. We want to assist the following groups of people who are the most vulnerable in our society:-
- Abused woman Families who have fallen on hard times
- Children who have lost their families
- Abused and abandoned animals
- There is a need in Africa for this kind of project that helps groups of people who are increasing in numbers , at present there are small scale projects but we need a large piece of land for this project and money to build. We dont have the capital to do this alone and so we are appealing for any assistance to make this project that is so close to our hearts a reality. We need to raise in the region of about 6-7 million rand. We have identified land we want to buy and urgently need to raise the money before we lose the property. Please help us raise the cash to achieve our dream. The only way to make this dream a reality and to help make a difference in this world is with the help of each and every one of you.
EVERY DONATION NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR BIG IS APPRECIATED . We will post updates as the project becomes a reality.