Because the training is postponed rather than canceled, I will continue to raise funds and will extend the fundraiser until the end of May to keep the funds visible and untouched until I know when it is safe to travel.
To all the angels who already generously donated or plan to, thank you a thousand times over, and I hope you will continue to support the Safe Sets Initiative. To any contributors who wish to receive a refund, please contact me and I will gladly honor that request.
I am beyond joyful at the overwhelmingly positive and proactive
response to this fundraiser. Angels from all over the community are
sending their love and support and I am so excited to be planning for
this trip. Much love to Cynthia, Mark, Tim, I can't wait to get to
London and send you all updates about the training and how everything
transpires. FYI I do want to let everyone know that I am fully
aware of the potential for travel restrictions and am monitoring
everything closely, but so far my contacts in the US and the UK say I
just need to observe all the basic safety rules and if for any reason
the workshop has to be cancelled I am automatically slotted for the next
session. All monies raised over the necessary amount will be applied to
the work I do when I get back to NM to get this protocol established
and help make New Mexico the safest state in the country for film talent