Mises à jour activées Arvin Longno: THE FIGHT of the whole family

UPDATE: April 30, 2019
Mise à jour publié par Yrvin Von Longno Le Apr 29

First things first:

Sorry that some of you are having a bit of trouble donating in this site. We tried to monitor the issue but it seems that it is an isolated case to some of the donors. In view of this, we would appreciate if you rather have it transferred to the bank accounts below:

Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)

Acc Name: Yrvin Von Longno

Acc Number: 923 947 6926


Acc name: Yrvin Von Longno

Acc Number 821 376 296 9131

Banco De Oro (BDO)

Acc Name: Ma. Yvette T. Longno

Acc Number: 0041 6023 4839

We thank you for your help. Rest assured that all of your donations are put into this fight because this is no longer just our family’s fight, this is already the fight of everyone for my father - that includes you, yes, you who are reading, sharing and spreading this. We are truly grateful for types of help that you have done. Our efforts will definitely shine a brighter sun for my father.


Significant progress keeps our faith strong. HE IS AWAKE GUYS. This is the best news so far. Although he is still unable to speak, and only minimal movements are seen like some reflexes on his arms, feet, and blinking of the eyes, it is still the best sign that our fight resulted to some tiny mincing steps to his recovery.

Another CT Scan was administered to him but the doctors found out that his skull is already full of cerebrospinal fluid and because of this, they could no longer confirm if the swelling has improved or worsen. They told us that it is Hydrocephalus. A recommendation was relayed that it is better to have an operation to lessen the fluid because the progress that my father shows is significant already and they say that there is a big chance that the installation of a shunt to his head would somehow improve his state. Unfortunately, the current hospital that he is in does not do this type of operation and if we agree to this arrangement, he must be transferred to another hospital. We hold our breaths in these moments since the danger that is on the table when any operation is done to the brain is high. But then again, what else are there to choose from?

We are currently talking within ourselves if the risk is worth to take not to mention the amount of money needed for this endeavor. Regardless of these factors, we will push through with any possible ways to make him better.

Thank you so much for all of you who are reaching out. We may not be able to reply immediately, please do know that we are more than grateful for everyone. We will keep you posted for the updates soon. =)


Thank you so much Mike for your kind words and for sharing your experience. I’m sorry to hear about your dad. I’m sure he is in a better place now. Life goes on Mike. We have no choice but to face everything that life throws at us head on. Good luck to you too mate. Have the best one =D

Yrvin Von Longno

Mise à jour publié par May 08


I’m happy to hear your father is doing better and have his eyes open and that hes reactive. a life is worth any risk and money. don’t even doubt about it.. unless your dad is in such a horrible pain...that hes no longer able to hold it... then its an other issue.. but if that’s not the case.. go for it and let him get the surgery. I lost my dad back in 2002 when he was just 57. even I were 38 its still to you young... and i would have done everything to keep him with me.... You only have 2 parents... and try top keep them with you as long as possible... because later you will regret you did not. Good luck Mike

Mike stander

Mise à jour publié par Apr 29

Ajouter un commentaire