FoxyFlora Medical Clinic is a new startup company that will offer general and preventative health care for all ages in this area and the surrounding communities. It is a highly accessible GP clinic to serve a community of around 30,000 people, which will be operating daily from 9:00am to 1:00pm, and from 6:00pm to 9:00pm.
Business and Marketing Strategy
Business Model: Clinic as a Market Place
- Initially we will start off with a General Practitioner & Locums who will be paid for about 2 months.
- We will do aggressive marketing in the area to popularize the clinic. We will first try to get our name recognized in conjunction with promoting the location and the services we can offer.
- Once the clinic becomes known to the people, we have 3 plans to execute in our “Clinic as a Market Place” plan:
- Plan A: Open up time slots for the doctors to bid on. So, the doctors shall pay us for the hourly use (e.g., $100 per 2 hours clinic use)
- Plan B: Doctors will pay us a certain percentage of the fee collected for the use of our clinic; or, the doctors may pay a fixed amount for a 2-hour time slot
- Plan C: We will pay the doctors $100 per hour and make profit from the fee collected from patients, (minimum of $50 per hour)
Additional sources of income: Our clinic will profit from the sale of medications from the Clinic Pharmacy as well.