US$7,406.00raised of $25,000.00 goal
FOR-US just spent the last week in Washington DC attending CPAC, educating legislators and media outlets on the importance of honoring our First Amendment Right of Religious Freedom and the need to protect religious vaccine exemptions.
I interviewed with several media outlets while at CPAC and shared an Initiative Letter asking President Trump for an Executive Order to protect religious vaccine exemptions.
Media sources I spoke with included Next News Network, The Epoch Times, Breitbart News, Talkline with Zev Brenner, and The Jennifer Bukowsky Show. I also met Vice President Pence, and hand delivered the Initiative Letter to US Representatives Paul, Cruz, Sasse, Romney, Rosen, and Graham. We also spent time speaking with actor Stephen Baldwin and discussing his concerns regarding the new vaccine mandate laws that have hit residence in New York.
Listen to my phone interview with Church and State: Christian Political Talk Show.
Interview of Dr. Shannon Kroner covering the defense of religious exemptions from vaccination.
So what's next for FOR-US?
March will be a very busy month for FOR-US! We are heading back to Washington DC for two very important meetings. We've also been invited to a private event with people VERY close to the President.
- First, we will be attending the International Religious Freedom Roundtable to announce to Ambassador Brownback and other important decision makers the final number of signatures collected with the Initiative Letter. As of today, we have close to 40,000 signatures. We're excited to announce that we've extend the signature deadline to March 7, 2020.
- Next, FOR-US, First Freedoms and Conscience Coalition will be attending a very important meeting behind closed doors in which FOR-US will be flying in several religious leaders to discuss the many ways in which vaccine mandates infringe upon our First Amendment rights of religious freedom.
FOR-US has offered to cover travel expenses (plane tickets, train tickets, gas (if driving), and hotel accommodations) for all of our religious leaders attending the meeting. Please donate to help us cover the costs of travel for our religious leaders and further our mission to protect religious freedom and a parents choice regarding medical decisions for their children.
- Lastly, FOR-US has been invited to a small, private event with people VERY close to President Trump. FOR-US Executive Director, Dr. Shannon Kroner, will have the opportunity to network and educate those who are in direct contact with the President.
Please help us raise $25,000 before March 11.
Thank you so much!!!
Dr. Shannon Kroner
Executive Director of FOR-US
Freedom Of Religion - United Solutions
FOR-US is has 501c3 tax exempt status. As such, donations are tax deductible.
Freedom OF Religion - United Solutions (FOR-US) is working to unite religious leaders from around the world to protect the the religious freedom of vaccine choice.
Unfortunately, Facebook believes that fundraising for faith & freedom “violates” their policies, and subsequently removed, censored, and refunded all the donations made to FOR-US (see pic of refunded donations).
These donations were raised to cover the crucial work FOR-US is doing in Washington D.C. in February & March 2020, including:
- Hosting a public panel discussion with high profile medical and civic leaders asking the question “Are vaccine mandates an infringement on religious liberty?”
- Presenting a Letter Initiative to protect the religious vaccine exemption to the International Religious Freedom Roundtable, in front of prominent world leaders.
- Attendance at the National Prayer Breakfast to acquire more influential support for the Letter Initiative.
- Meeting with several influential figures throughout CPAC.
Please help FOR-US to take part in events and meetings that our community has never been a part of before, and educate high profile people about religious and medical freedom.
FOR-US has already grown its international coalition of religious leaders of from the Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, and Zoroastrian faiths who are bravely taking a stand to protect religious freedom - and we need your help.
We thank you for your consideration and generosity.
Dr. Shannon Kroner
Executive Director of FOR-US
- Shannon Kroner
- Executive Director of FOR US
FOR-US is doing BIG things!Update posted by Shannon Kroner at 09:58 pm
FOR-US Is making amazing connections!!! FOR-US just spent the last week in Washington DC attending CPAC, educating legislators and media outlets on the importance of honoring our First Amendment Right of Religious Freedom and the need to protect religious vaccine exemptions.I interviewed with several media outlets while at CPAC and. . . . .
FOR-US Update: February & March FinancingUpdate posted by Shannon Kroner at 07:58 pm
Thank you for your generous donations. With your generous contributions, FOR-US has been able to fund important travel to meetings involving major government & religious leadership at the International Religious Freedom Roundtable and the National Prayer Breakfast. While in Washington DC, FOR-US presented an Initiative Letter asking President Trump to. . . . .