Making a difference for kids in the remote areas and their families in school or communities... Opportunities... Backpacked...
* Supports children and families in the remote areas who are facing many challenges through activities such as Laghap Panulat - school supplies drive with ProjectID, Panakdong - rainy gears during rainy season, Trek or Treat - Treat as Medical Mission, X'mas Trails - Gift Giving
* Increase their self-esteem, and where possible, assistance to help them integrate into mainstream school and activities.
* To make the most meaningful impact on children - the value of sharing.
* Also aims to give young people a real awareness of environmental issues
* To be grateful for the things we have that we may take for granted as organizers, donors, sponsors, and others.
Every activity is decided which beneficiary - from 100 to 750 children and location is an hour or 2 drive from Bacolod City, then usually a 30 minute - 1 hour trek/walk from the main road. Then site visit will be done, followed by fund raising for school supplies, id materials, rainy gears such as umbrella, raincoats, rain boots, medicines, hygiene kits, gifts, food to share and others. On the day of the event, environmental awareness is also enriched to the children together with their families and the community as a whole like Ecology Workshop and Reuse, Reduce, Recycle. And Since most of the volunteers are outdoor enthusiasts, if transportation is not available, we commute (PUV) and have all our hiking bags filled with the needed things to bring for the kids.