Hello guys, I'm Jose Solis, 21, I need your help to keep doing what I love and make the world a better place musically. I'm a student, my parents and I spend a lot in education and other things each month. They can't give me money for music activities, there are more important things like my sister's education, our health bills, food and more of course.
I need USD5,000 to complete my goal because right now my equipment is standard, not professional at all. Please continue reading to understand this better.
SUPPORT THE NEXT TRANCE BIG STAR (I promise)
Email: [email protected]
Location: Quito, Ecuador
- A&R Managing Director of Full On 140 Records (2014 - present)
- #1 DJ in Ecuador according to topdeejays.com (2014 - present)
- Host of "The Official Trance Podcast", a radio show signed to Diesel FM Miami. (2013 - present)
- DJ since (2010 - present)
- Radio Show Host since (2011 - present)
- Producer since (2012 - present)
As A&R Managing Director of "Full On 140 Records" I've gotten great results, our music is being supported by thousands of fans, our music has been played by many recognized artists in the trance industry such as Armin van Buuren.
Music doesn't pay
You must really popular to get considerable royalties from store sales, considering that Spotify pays around USD0.006 per play, you'll need 1M plays to get USD6,000 in royalties without considering label earnings and more things. If you're a new artist planning to make money with music, you're wrong. Reconsider and do another thing.
I began to DJ since 2010 when I was only 17, since then I've spent thousands of dollars in equipment, DJ equipment and producing software/hardware. The thing that stops me from creating better quality music and more releases is my equipment, and that will change with your help.
Latest Release on iTunes, Beatport, Spotify and more:
My music has been released by these labels:
My radio show aside of being aired each Sunday at 4PM EST on www.diesel.fm, is uploaded to Mixcloud. On Mixcloud I've achieved more than 200,000 listened minutes, each episode reaches the top 5 positions every week in the trance charts.
Why do I need USD5,000?
Right now I use a MacBook Pro (mid 2012) 16GB of RAM, 750GB of hard drive to produce music, also my studio monitor system (speakers in normal world) aren't good. There is other required hardware needed to make music professionally, I've replaced this required hardware with software AND IT IS NOT THE SAME.
I need these things in order to make music much better:
- A pair of Adam Audio's A7X monitors
- A professional Audio Interface with Firewire support and Pre-Amps
- An Apple Mac Pro Quad-Core 3.2Ghz minimum, 16GB of RAM minimum, 4TB of hard driver minimum
(USED one, I don't need a new one, a good one of 2008-2011 with the specs I need is okay)
- A normal 32" LED TV as screen Here I'd choose a cheaper one, not too new option but an old TV without LED could damage my vision, the average producer spends more than 6 hours watching a screen a day. Also, older TV sets don't support HDMI and other needed features.
- 1 Rode NT1-A Package
- Studio acoustics enhancement
- Cables (I need lots of cables)
- The rest of the money will be spent in software and other studio hardware.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!