- Three (3 )Skill Acquisition Program (SAP) Squads. The 2013 SAP is the official Football NSW development program for players U9 to U11. SAP aims to deliver an enhanced football development opportunity to the States talented youth players, providing them the platform and foundation as they embark on the elite player pathway. The program has been established to underpin the Football NSW Elite boys youth leagues and Football NSW “Institute” programs for boys and girls. SAP structure can be found at - http://www.footballnsw.com.au/fileadmin/user_upload/Competitions/SAP/PDF_SAP.pdf
- Four (4) NSW State Regional Youth League Squads (Boys). These teams are the Elite players in our Region, representing our Region. Our four teams consist of Under 12, Under 13, Under 14 and Under 15 Squads who travel and play throughout the State of NSW.
- Three (3) NSW State Youth league Squads (Girls). This State Youth League is the 2nd tier of women’s Football in NSW. Formerly known as the NSW Women’s Super Youth League, the Southern Branch of Football NSW has Three female representative Youth Squads in this league.
- Two (2) NSW Women’s State League Squads. Our All age women compete in the 2nd tier of women’s Football in NSW. We currently have a Reserve grade team and a First Grade Team in this division.
- Two (2) NSW Men’s State League 2 Squads. Our All age men compete in the 3rd tier of men’s Football in NSW. The two teams currently representing the Southern Region are the Reserve Grade and First Grade men’s teams in this division.
At the heart of the Football NSW Southern Branch philosophy is its commitment to make a difference and to be a true catalyst for social impact and change for the boys and girls across the Southern Region of NSW while simultaneously providing real socio economic value to the region in areas including trade, commerce, tourism and as an active advocate for our great Region. From the very start we have proudly attempted to build a club that engages with the diverse communities of our region.
Our partnership packages for Corporate and Business Partners start from as little as $500 per year. The current costs for each one of our players is approximately $800 per season which includes player registration and for accommodation whilst playing intrastate. With a total of 150 NSW representative players, the total comes to $120,000 per season.
Customised packages are also available to work in with your Company’s needs and requirements should you prefer other options. A number of Organisations have already expressed interest in partnering with us for the 2013 season to create a club that is a true community asset and that is proudly built for the region and by the region.
From the grassroots level to the representative level NSW State League there are various ways that organisations can get involved with Southern Branch. Regardless of the level of Sponsorship, Football NSW Southern Branch guarantees the highest level of sponsor servicing, so that your organisation gains the most out of their association with Football (Soccer) in Southern NSW.
To get involved with Football NSW Southern Branch, please call us TODAY.
SOUTH NOWRA NSW 2541
Jim Stefan: 0450 444 794
Rebecca Stefan : 0447 294 166
Rebecca Boardman : 0432 127 106