SG$2,315.00raised of $50,000.00 goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
The Singapore F&B scene is struggling, a lot of employees are losing their jobs and many outlets will shut. This campaign is to provide survival funds to some of these outlets. Here is how it works.
For You: The Guest
- You make a donation and get a gift card as a reward.
- You choose the outlet(s) where you can redeem your reward*.
- When the 'Circuit Breaker" is finished, you can redeem your reward at the outlet.
For You: The F&B Outlet
- Decide how much assistance you need. (MAX: 5K)
- Apply to be on the list of included outlets.
- Honour the gift cards when the venue opens.
- Who is running this campaign?
- This campaign is run by Abhishek Cherian George, the founder of outlets like Spiffy Dapper, Dapper Coffee and Oriental Elixir. You can find him on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/abhishekcheriangeorge to ask any questions you may have.
- How will the funds be distributed?
- Once an outlet agrees to come on board, they will be queued on the list of outlets that need help. When the campaign hits the amount needed to support them the funds will be sent to them and we will set up gift cards for them on a site that supporters can access.
- Which outlets are we supporting?
- The list of outlets who have applied for help are on this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P9srXRdazBgNxktqbqbklgMUu7x1O8nAKGHQ1rSFNas/. The outlets will be queued based on urgency and available funds after vetting.
- How do I collect my Gift Cards?
- Visit https://support-food-beverage-singapore.myshopify.com/ to claim your gift cards. You will be sent a code that you can use on the site to check out the gift cards. The gift cards are electronic and you will be able to use them after the "Circuit Breaker".
- What happens if an outlet decides not to honour the gift cards?
- In an unlikely event that this happens, the gift cards will be honoured at Spiffy Dapper, Dapper Coffee or at Oriental Elixir. Please contact the campaign to get this sorted.
- Are you collecting any fees from the outlets?
- GoGetFunding will collect 4% of the funds raised as a fee. The outlets will agree to discounts on the gift cards based on the amount of assistance they need. The full amount after discount will be sent to the outlets.
- If there are any funds left at the end of the campaign, we will donate it to another cause or charity (to be decided upon). A full breakdown of the funds received and disbursed will be available on this page.
- Why can't outlets just do takeaway?
- Delivery services charge around 30% of the gross from F&B outlets. This is ok when it is business as usual, but when there is no dine-in sales, this takes away pretty much all the wiggle room in the costs. And most outlets are not geared towards the takeaway model. So it will be hard to survive times like this purely on takeaway.
F.A.Q: For F&B Outlets
- How do I sign up?
- Enter your details on this form please. https://chaosactive.typeform.com/to/K7zS6V
- How is the priority on the queue decided?
- We will give priority to small establishments that are not part of chains or large groups. Especially owner operated venues who need more support. It will be based on trust and we know that the system will never be perfect, but we will try our best to support those most in need. The queue will be transparent and visible to everybody.
- The queue will be based based on urgency and available funds. It is NOT first come first serve. Applications with smaller fund requests will most likely be fulfilled first.
- When will funds be distributed?
- As soon as the funds reach our account to cover the requested amount, the outlet that is at the front of the queue will get its funds. The funds will be disbursed straightway, even before the campaign ends so the outlets that need cash will have it on hand to help during this time.
- What is the validity and terms for the gift cards?
- The gift cards need to be valid for at least 6 months and is applicable for everything you sell in the venue.
- The gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The gift cards cannot have other conditions for use. (Eg. Minimum spend, Specific days for use etc...)
*List to be provided towards the end of the campaign as more outlets sign up.
Other Links to Support F&B in Singapore
- https://bars.sg/ - Gift cards for restaurants and bars.
- https://www.cocktailgowhere.sg/ - List of bars that are doing takeaway cocktails.
- https://sgmagazine.com/home-nightlife/news/cocktail-bars-takeaway-delivery-singapore - Delivery options for drinks.
- Let me know if anyone has more resources.
$50 gift card at beneficiary outlets.
$100 in gift cards at beneficiary outlets.
$500 in gift cards at beneficiary outlets.
$500 in gift cards at beneficiary outlets. Plus bottle of Lovers Rum.
$1000 in gift cards at beneficiary outlets.
$5000 in gift cards at beneficiary outlets.
- Huiling Eu
- Campaign Admin
- Johnny Rose
- Campaign Admin
We need your email/contact to send you the rewards!Update posted by Huiling Eu at 06:40 am
Thank you all for your generosity! If you have selected a reward but not left your email - please contact us so that we know whom to send the gift card redemption details to.
Lovers Rum Loves Singapore F&BUpdate posted by Abhishek Cherian George at 08:15 am
The good folks at Lovers Rum have decided to help out by throwing in a bottle of their fantastic Lovers Rum as a reward. There is only one available. Claim at the link below. https://gogetfunding.com/campaign_funds/?pre=6574780&rid=88107Appreciate the love Arijit and David.