Hi, I don't know where to start as my head is all over the place, so I'll keep this short so you don't think your reading a book
My Family and I had a bad house fire yesterday that completely ruined and made us lose almost everything. I must admit we don't have money.
My children are Callus who is 11 Elaa who is 9 and Jenson who is 2 . We have had so much support its unbelievable. But we have lost so much I was wondering if anybody could help us raise some funds to be able to replace some of the things we can't or other people can't donate. The fire was accidental caused by electrical fault and stupidly we didn't swap our insurance over. Please can you help us in being able to get back to normality. Thank you for any help people may be able to give.