I Exequiel T. Elpedes Husband of Magdalena G. Elpedes, my Wife was diagnosed of stage 4 Lung Cancer last June 02, 2017. Before it was known to be a Lung Cancer, the doctor said that she has Pulmonary Tuberculosis but last March 2017 her voice became husky until she had no voice and very low in speech. She was referred to EENT to be able to know the cause of her husky voice, they also suggested a CT-Scan for the throat. The result there was a cyst in her vocal cord that was grown and it was malignant because it is growing bigger. The doctor referred her to have Chest CT-Scan to be able to know the location of the cyst or what’s the cause of it in her vocal cord. The result turned out she has a cyst on her left lung. They referred us at Lung Center to know if there are more cancer cells on different parts of her body. They found out that there were more cancer cells in her bones. The doctor gave her an oral chemotherapeutic drug and regular check up every month through IV injections for her bone cancer. The medication lasted for a year only because we had no budget anymore. We asked help from PCSO to grant her everyday medication. Last Sept. 2018, our mother was confined at Lung Center, they had drained water from her lungs because there was a breathing problem occurred. We still asked help from PCSO to finance her medication because of her expensive medicines. If not for PCSO our mother couldn’t take her regular meds. This June 08, 2020, we took her to Capitol Medical Center because she couldn’t breathe anymore. She was automatically PUI because of COVID 19. She undergone both nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swab test and the result was negative. But on that day, she was referred to ICU for immediate intubation because of her hard breathing with NGT and oxygen. And because of that she stayed five days at ICU. And after a few days they decided to transfer her at the ward room because she can breathe on her own already with the support of oxygen via nasal cannula. But still, when she was in her room, she had a hard time talk & breathe normally and she refused being transferred again at ICU. She wanted to rest because she suffered too much. We are asking for help most especially in our Hospital Bill ranging at about 894,000.00 already. We have no idea on where and how to get this amount. So, during these trials, we are knocking at your doors to please help us. Thank you very much on your generosity and we’re hoping for your help with your kind hearts.