A psychology short film, entitled That Night
It is a psychology thriller short film set in the present. It revolves around a guy trying to recall a memory he had lost from the night before.
- As the director and writer of this short film, I am excited as I have always been interested in thriller movies. I am even thrilled as I could use one of my ideas as my final year project.
- This fund aids in the project as it would be my portfolio to obtain future jobs in the industry as I would be graduating in June this year.
- As it is a short film, I intend to obtain 2k as my budget for the entire film.
- The reason behind this sum of amount is that I wish to rent better filming equipments from professional renting houses.
- Besides that, I would need the amount of money to buy props/ arts and crafts needed for the set.
- As someone who likes to work professionally, I would like to feed / pay my crews even so they are my friends. Nobody would want to work for free.
- I would also use the fund to pay for shooting location fees and the talents in my short film
- As an appreciation towards anyone that had pitch in to this project, I would also like to have a film screening session at a cafe / restaurant when the short film is ready.
Pre production - March - 26 April
Production - 27 to 20 April / 4 to 6 May ( either 3 days)
Post production - Whole of May until mid June
- If you would like to support my project in another way, you could also:
1. Sponsor us with food and beverages throughout our shooting days..
2. Help us in getting props and art supplies needed.
3. Sponsoring us wardrobe that are needed for our shoot.
4. Sponsoring us the location for our shoot.
Your help in any way is greatly appreciated!