This fundraising campaign is created for my Fathers fight for COVID-19.
8th of September my father had a slight fever and cough. Thought it was just like regular cough and fever. Days passed fever didn't go and cough becomes worst. My sister - in - law checked his breathing and it's not normal. Hiss O2 sat is only 80 plus that time. Then Sunday 20th of September he decided to be brought to the hospital as he is really having a hard to breath. (Yes it took us that long as my dad doesn't want to be admitted to the hospital.)
He's admitted at ACE Medical Center Valenzuela.
After a day in PUI Room he was moved to the ICU because O2 sat is not going up to 90 even with oxygen support. In almost 2 days in the ICU with higher type of oxygen still no changes with his oxygen his Doctor called us and advised that my father might be intubated. Because if his oxygen won't go up it will damage his internal organs. Good thing we have our sister - in - law who is a doctor we're able to get second opinion and was advised if we can change the type of he's taking I believe it's BiPAP. We've been told that it is the highest type of oxygen they use to a patient to normalize breathing. My fathers O2 sat went up to 92. It was observed for 2 hours and good thing it worked. We no longer need to intubate my father. Which is a great relief.
It's almost 3 weeks and he's still in the ICU. Doctors require another 2 session of Hemoperfusion.
We're seeking financial help to for my Fathers hospitalization. Any amount is appreciated.
Thank you and stay safe everyone.
BPI - Family Savings