Dear Future Backer/ Benefactor,
Please know that no matter how much donation you make means a lot to me, my entire family and most specially to our son Baby EZ. And if you're reading this and you feel bad that you couldn't send us some help, please don't. We all know how hard life is in this time of pandemic. We know that God would help us in anyway possible. And we're holding on to that. :)
Baby Alexandrei Ezekiel was born at 33 Weeks at 2.2 Kilos last June 11, 2020. I'm not a really good writer ever since so I may come up with a Video Documentary once I'm able. It's only been 3 days since I gave birth to him via C-Section and as I'm typing this while sitting down makes every single part of my ligament shout in pain. But I know I have to.
Baby EZ is:
33 Weeks (Upon Delivery)
5 Days Old (June 16, 2020)
Current Diagnosis: (June 14, 2020)
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Complete Lungs Prematurity
- Blood Infection (His White Cells Count is more than the normal count of a new born)
They changed all meds he was taking as of yesterday because he was not making any progress at all. Yesterday they also started giving him Surfactant, His Neonatologist said that it was supposed to help his premature lungs and should be effective on the first shot (Which is worth 31,180 Pesos per shot) but as of today they did another Xray and figured out that it was almost the same result from before we had the surfactant. So he was given another shot today. And we're really hoping it works.
Baby EZ is currently admitted in Gentri Doctors Medical Hospital and is currently fighting for his life. He's currently inside an incubator, intubated and every single minute is a battle.
I never thought that I would resort to this. I used to be the one reading and donating whatever small amount I have to spare. But then we realized that maybe this is not the time to be proud. Maybe some people would open up their hearts not to us but to Baby EZ.
To be honest, this is like a nightmare that we never wanted to happen again. Baby EZ's older brother, Zach was in almost the same situation almost 2 Years ago. All our savings and everything in our possession, from Gadgets to Shoes and literally everything we sold to pay off the hospital bills and just when we were starting to recuperate from what was lost 2 Years ago............Here comes another battle..... But this time we know that it will be more challenging.. 5 days inside Nicu and everytime the Pedia or Neonat will talk to me it will be either he's rejecting the medication or he's not improving at all. And in just almost 5 days our bill is up to 650,000 Pesos Already, Paid 450,000 plus almost 110,000 pesos for all other procedures he needed.
And the more challenging part is, the hospital is requiring us to maintain 70% of the total bill paid for continuous medication otherwise we will be on "Cash Basis" which means that even if they need to do something urgent, they would have to wait for us to pay it in cash. And that's exactly where we are now.
Apologies for the long post. The hospital isn't really allowing us to take photo inside NICU but I would try to sneak my phone in see if I can take a photo of him.
Once again for any amount, thank you and even by maybe sharing this would also mean a lot. For anybody who wants to verify if indeed he's admitted you may call the hospital's phone number: +630464162222 You may contact Billing or Nicu look for Baby Boy Dona.
Name: Jessllly Dona
GCASH Number: 09190665409
Security Bank: 0000030965627
Union Bank: 109420491473
God Bless to everybody. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do but when it's your kids at risk, you'll do everything for them. When all this is over, I know that my Family and I will do something to pay back all the good deeds.