Every help we get will help our warrior princess fight for life.
Let me give you guys a little bit of background about what this tiny little warrior have been through.
1. When she was still at her mommy's tummy, about 4 or 5months during pregnancy, we got the news that our baby has water on her brain.
2. Hours before she was born, the doctors told us that she might not make it. But she cried immediately after pulling her out of her mommy's insides. Merely minutes later she started having seizures. She stayed in NICU for 9 days until shes safe to bring home. While she was at NICU, multiple test was done including CTScan. The test shows that she has Dandy-Walker Syndrome. We seek second opinion from another NueroPedia and we were advised that she has Hydranencephaly. We are all in shock and destroyed about the news. As per the Neuro Surgeon, she needs to gain weight first before she can undergo surgery. She needs to be atleast 9kg before they can proceed with the surgery. (she was just 3.07lbs when she was born)
3. On her second month, we seek another opinion about her condition. The doctor ordered an MRI to be done to determine the severity of her brain deformity. It was later revealed that she has Aquiductal Stenosis. She was suffering from seizure episodes about 30 times per day. The doctors did not allow us to go home and had to perform emergency surgery 2 days after. She stayed at the hospital for 3 weeks.
4. On her third month, she was hospitalized again due to anemia. Blood transfusion was done just to correct her situation.
5. On her fourth month, she suffered a seizure that lasted for about 3 hours and had to be admitted yet again. Afyter being discharged, she rested for about a month with minimal seizure episode
6. On her sixth month, she was hospitalized again. She had a severed allergic reaction bit the cause of it was unknown. She had super red skin and swollen eyes. Her breathing was also impared due to the reaction. Few days after she was discharged, she was rushed to the emergency room again because of possible measles which (thank God) was just another episode of Urticaria. Before these series of hospitalization, she eats and drinks milk without any problem but right after, she started choking everytime we feed her any types of fluid.
7. About a week after her last hospitalization, she choked again. This time she turned purple for about a minute. We thought that shes ok after she resume breathing on her own. Day after, it happened again. She was so weak to the point that shes not responding to any stimulus including pain. We rushed her to the hospital and found out that shes on a coma. She was diagnosed with Pneumonia. She regain consciousness few hours later. After few days she was yet again diagnosed with sepsis and electrolyte imbalance which causes edema althrough out her body. They run some test on her blood. Yesterday we got the result of her blood test. The doctors found out that she has a type of bacteria that is virtually immune to all the antibiotics that they tried. The doctors are afraid that since the bacterial is in her blood, it might spread to her other organs.
This little warrior defied way much more odds that most of us grown adults. Now, shes asking for your help to raise funds to cover her medical expenses.
Please help us extend the life of our precious little one.
Thank you all for your time in reading her story.