CA$10,431raised of CA$100,000.00 goal goal
If we will not do something about this now, we may not have the opportunity to do something about this tomorrow! Today we have to stand up against this Tyranny and Fight to protect Our Freedoms.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good man to do nothing” Lets together do Something!
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Today our rights are under attack. Let's just mention a few, that in recent months, have been broken by elected and non-elected officials.
Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
(a) freedom of conscience and religion;
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;
(c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and
(d) freedom of association.
6. (1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.
(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right
(a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
(b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.
7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.
Marginal note:Search or seizure
8. Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure.
Marginal note:Detention or imprisonment
9. Everyone has the right not to be arbitrarily detained or imprisoned.
12. Everyone has the right not to be subjected to any cruel and unusual treatment or punishment.
15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.
24. (1) Anyone whose rights or freedoms, as guaranteed by this Charter, have been infringed or denied may apply to a court of competent jurisdiction to obtain such remedy as the court considers appropriate and just in the circumstances.
Marginal note:Exclusion of evidence bringing administration of justice into disrepute
(2) Where, in proceedings under subsection (1), a court concludes that evidence was obtained in a manner that infringed or denied any rights or freedoms guaranteed by this Charter, the evidence shall be excluded if it is established that, having regard to all the circumstances, the admission of it in the proceedings would bring the administration of justice into disrepute.
26. The guarantee in this Charter of certain rights and freedoms shall not be construed as denying the existence of any other rights or freedoms that exist in Canada.
Today, because of the excuse of the insubstantial pandemic, we the citizens of this great country called Canada, are being denied many of those fundamentally guaranteed rights. Many of us have been ticketed, harassed, intimidated, and dragged before the courts by the real law breakers; the politicians and their law enforcement officers.
This needs to change. Someone somewhere needs to make them accountable. We say that someone somewhere is us today right here.
Please join us in this fight against injustice. For that we need the best lawyers that will not be intimidated by the tactics of political thugs.
We want to sue as many that are responsible for this as we can, for attacking our freedoms. We also want to file a malicious persecution lawsuit against those who are responsible for ticketing our legal and peaceful gatherings, assemblies, and places of worship. Let's use their own weapons/courts against them.
If this is something you would like to contribute to please share our efforts and donate anything you can.
Together let's make them accountable to the people.
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.”~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
For more information please contact [email protected] or call: 403-607-4434
Pastor Artur Pawlowski
- Artur Pawlowski
- Campaign Owner
No updates for this campaign just yet