“Your Face or Company Logo, on a bus campaign. Because a child’s life matters…”
Campaign to raise company Equity to establishment of a School Bus driver training academy as well as campaign to authorities to legislate formal school bus driver training policy.
South Africa has NO compulsory legislated School bus driver training program
Total Equity required: +- R 600 000
Individuals, Companies & Schools are invited to purchase advertising space on the bus for 2 years.
- Companies: – Purchase space on the bus for your Company logo for 2 years
- Individuals: – Purchase space on the bus with a picture of your face for 2 years
- Or, if its in the name. You can purchase your Name and Surname for R 100 to be placed on a Panel of Honour.
Companies:- (Once off payment. Excludes printing or application) Companies requiring larger size can contact us with their requirements.
Individuals Photo:- (Once off payment. Includes printing & application)
Individuals Name only:- R 100 – Fonts will be “Comic Sans” and 2.5cm high
How do you do it?
Follow the donations link on this page.
Deposit the amount in relation to the size photo you are supporting.
Use your Full name as reference
Please ensure you add your photo and details to the "Backers & Comments" section
Required equity: R 600 000
1. R 245 000 – Purchase of “Blue bird” (American School bus. The worldwide recognized icon of safe School transportation)
2. R 50 000 – Accreditation with TETA & SAQA for School bus driver training standards
3. R 10 000 – Branding & “Driver training warnings”
4. R 10 000 – Fit of dual controls to ensure Instructor maintains full control of vehicle
5. R 20 000 – Removal of rows of seats and fitment of desks to seat 10 candidates at a time when doing Audio Visual training (Small class room on the bus)
6. R 14 000 – 24v to 220v Inverter, Instructor’s presentation desk & Audio Visual equipment
7. R 120 000 – Secure of property with established facilities for Academy for 1st year
8. Incidentals for 12 months. Licensing, Maintenance, etc.…
9. Campaign to Government to Legislate “Compulsory School Driver Training Policy”